E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- GOST 32144–2013, Electric energy. Electromag-netic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public power supply systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Circular No. 39/2015/TT-BCT for the distribution of electric energy of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam dat.11/18/2015 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Circular No. 25/2016/TT-BCT on the transmission of electrical energy by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam dat. 30/11/2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Anichkov, III-rd International Correspondence Scientific Conference “Current Issues of Modern Engineering and Technology”, Collection of reports, 169 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Husen, P.J. Patel., A literature review and industrial survey on active power filter. IJEDR 2, no 1, 118-125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, R. Al-Haddad, A. Chandra., A review of active filters for power quality improvement, IEEE Trans. 46, no. 5, 960-971 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.El-Habrouk., M.K Darwish, P. Mehta., Active power filter: A review. IEE proc. 147, no. 5, 403-413 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Hideaki Fujita., An approach to harmonic current-free AC/DC power conversion for large industrial loads: The integration of a series active filter with a double-series diode rectifier, IEEE Trans. 33, no. 5, 1233-1240 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Gimeno-Sales, A. Antonio., Achieving maximum efficiency in three-phase systems with a shunt active power compensator based on IEEE Std. 1459, IEEE Trans. 23, no. 2, 812-822 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Q. Wang, W. Yao and J. Liu., A series active power filter adopting hybrid control approach, IEEE Trans. 16, no. 3., pp. 301-309 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Blajszczak., Direct method for voltage distortion compensation in power networks by series converter filter, IEE proc. 142, no. 5, 308-312 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30804.4.7-2013, Electromagnetic compatib-ility of technical equipment. General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measuring instruments and measurement for power supply systems and equipment connected to them (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.