E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Distributed Energy Resources in Russia: Development Potential (Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, 2018). https://energy.skolkovo.ru/downloads/documents/SEneC/Research/SKOLKOVO_EneC_DER_2018.10.09_Eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. Veselov, E. Volkova, A. Kurilov, A. Makarova, A. Khorshev. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy, 4, 82–94 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Pankrushina, A. Solyanik, I. Zolotova. Proc. of the International Scientific Conference "Far East Con" (ISCFEC 2018). DOI: 10.2991/iscfec-18.2019.155. [Google Scholar]
- Projected Costs of Generating Electricity (OECD/IEA, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Cost Estimation Methodology for NETL Assessments of Power Plants Performance. Quality guidelines for energy system studies (DOE/NETL, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Perspective. Cost of Energy Technologies. 2016 (UK, WEC/BNEF, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Distributed Generation and Combined Heat & Power System Characteristics and Costs in the Buildings Sector (U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Catalog of CHP Technologies. Section 2. Technology Characterization – Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Combine Heat and Power Partnership, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Technology Data for Energy Plants for Electricity and District heating generation. November 2018 update (Danish Energy Agency, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Schmeida. Power Engineering, 122, 1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Alternative boiler calculator (The Ministry of Energy of Russia, 2018). https://instrument-ak.minenergo.gov.ru. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.