E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- The list of Russian Federation power plants. Total installed capacity of power generation [Online]. Available: https://electricalnet.ru/blog/perechen-elektrostantsii-rf-summarnaya-ustanovlennaya-moschnost-elektrogeneratsii, (Accessed on: Apr. 12, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Makokliuev Energy of Unified Grid, 4, 56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the functioning of the UES of Russia in 2018 [Online]. Available: https://so-ups.ru/fileadmin/files/company/reports/disclosure/2019/ups_rep2018.pdf, (Accessed on: Apr. 10, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in the public power supply systems, GOST 32144-2013, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Implementation of the Gasification Program for the Regions of the Russian Federation PJSC Gazprom [Online]. Available: http://www.gazprom.ru/about/production/gasification, (Accessed on: Apr. 15, 2019.) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Batenin, V.V. Bushuev, N.I. Voropai Innovative electric power industry – 21 (Irkutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law (2010, Jul. 27, as amended on 2018 Jul. 29), N. 190-FZ, On heat supply. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Myshkina Power engineering: research, equipment, technology, 19, 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Gezha, V. E. Glazyrin, G. V. Glazyrin, A. I. Marchenko, R. Iu. Semendiaev, A. G. Fishov Releishchik 2, 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kardzhaubaev, A.G. Fishov Proceedings of ISTU 22 183 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Datsko Electric power news, 1, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook for the design of electrical networks, 4th ed. ENAS, Moscow, Russia, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation. (2019, Mar. 20), N. 287, On Amendments to Certain Acts of the Government of the Russian Federation on meeting the needs of the authorities in ensuring the unified energy system of Russia, as well as improving the price-dependent mechanism for reducing energy consumption and providing energy supply services system reliability [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.