E3S Web Conf.
Volume 116, 2019International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE19)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- L. Berman, Evaporative cooling of circulating water (Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baranova, A. Gavrilov, K. Chikhachev SNRSHU 17, 8–17 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Proc. of the XXI Inter. Conf. 417–421 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusinskaya, R. Nigmatulin, Therm. Eng. 48, 682–686 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Schulze, CIRP 69, 277–282 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dhorat, M.A. Al-Obaidi, I. M. Mujtaba, Therm. Sci. Eng. Prog. 9, 30–43 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia, Appl. Therm. Eng. 105, 1051–1060 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Guo, Appl. Therm. Eng. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dashkov, NRAS 1, 96–106 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nigmatulin, A. Soloviev, Creating a mathematical model of the flow of multiphase media inside the cooling tower (RFBR report No. 12-08-00026, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gorbenko, Instructions for use of tower cooling towers at thermal power plants (M, STSTI, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kalatuzov, E 1, 19–24 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Solovyev, K. Chekarev, D. Solovyev, PIASPA 43, 173–182 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Solovyev, A. Pustovgar, L. Shilova, PE 165, 1275–1280 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nigmatulin, D. Soloviev, Basics of hydromechanics (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukalovich, S. Rivkin, A. Alexandrov, Tables of thermophysical properties of water and water vapor (Moscow, SPH, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Id diagram of humid air [Electronic resource]. URL: https://iddiagram.ru/index.php (access date: 02/19/2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.