E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Caloiero, T. (2014). Analysis of daily rainfall concentration in New Zealand. Natural Hazards, 72, 389–404. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cortesi, N., Gonzalezhidalgo, J. C., Brunetti, M., & Martinvide, J. (2012). Daily precipitation concentration across Europe 1971–2010. Natural Hazards & Earth System Sciences, 12, 2799–2810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, P., Wang, D., & Cao, Y. (2016). Spatiotemporal characteristics of precipitation concentration and their possible links to urban extent in China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 123, 757–768. [Google Scholar]
- Khalili, K., Tahoudi, M. N., Mirabbasi, R., & Ahmadi, F. (2016). Investigation of spatial and temporal variability of precipitation in Iran over the last half century. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 30, 1205–1221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, L. F. (2016). Variation of precipitation concentration from 1960 to 2014 in the Middle and Lower reaches of the Yangtze River Basin, China. Cuadernos De Investigacion Geografica. [Google Scholar]
- Zubieta, R., Saavedra, M., Silva, Y., & Giráldez, L. (2016). Spatial analysis and temporal trends of daily precipitation concentration in the Mantaro River basin: central Andes of Peru. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 1–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.