E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Alan J. Cimorelli, Steven G. Perry, Akula Venkatram, Jeffrey C. Weil, Robert J. Paine, Robert B. Wilson, Russell F. Lee, Warren D. Peters, AND Roger W. Brode, “AERMOD: A Dispersion Model for Industrial Source Applications. Part I: General Model Formulation and Boundary Layer Characterization” 682 Journal of Applied Meteorology, Volume 44, October (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Balaceanu C., Stefan S. The assessment of the TSP particulate matter in the urban ambient air, Romanian Reports in Physics, Vol 56, No 4, 757–768. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Daewon Byun and Kenneth L. Schere, “Review of the Governing Equations, Computational Algorithms, and Other Components of the Models 3 Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) Modeling System” Accepted by Applied Mechanics Reviews, September (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Holly Janes, Lianne Shepherd and Kristen Shepherd, “Statistical Analysis of Air Pollution Panel Studies: An Illustration” Ann Epidemiol 18:792–802, (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kalabokas, P.D, “Atmospheric PM10 particle concentration measurements at Central and peripheral urban sites in athens and Thessaloniki, Greece, Global NEST Journal, Vol 12, No 1, pp 71–83 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Liang Jing, April, “Linear Regression for Air Pollution Data” University of Texas at San Antonio, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Maraziotis. E et al. “Statistical analysis of inhalable (PM10) and fine particles (PM 2.5) concentrations in urban region of Patras, Greece”, Global NEST Journal, Vol 10, No 2, pp 123–131(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Meenakshi P., M. K. Saseetharan, “Analysis of Seasonal Variation of Suspended Particulate Matter and Oxides of Nitrogen with Reference to Wind Direction in Coimbatore City” IE (I) Journal. EN Vol. 84, September (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Powe Neil A., Willisc Kenneth G. Mortality and morbidity benefits of air pollution absorption by Woodland, Social & Environmental Benefits of Forestry Phase 2, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Rao M. N and Rao H.V.N., “Air Pollution Control”, 1st Edition, Tata-McGraw Hill, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Sotiris Vardoulakisa, Bernard E.A. Fisherb, Koulis Pericleousa, Norbert Gonzalez-Flescac, September 2002, “Modelling air quality in street canyons: a review” Atmospheric Environment, 37 155–182 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Tirthankar Banerjeeet al., “Assessment of the ambient air quality at the Integrated Industrial Estate-Pantnagar through the air quality index (AQI) and exceedence factor (EF)”, Asia-Pac. J. Chem. Eng. 6: 64–70 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.