E3S Web Conf.
Volume 118, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||04 October 2019|
- W Chow. Tunn Undergr Sp Tech. Disperion of Carbon Monoxide from aVehicular Tunnell the Exit Located along a Hillside. 4, 2 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. Toraño, S. TornoM.Menéndez, M. Gent. Tunn Undergr Sp Tech. Auxiliary ventilation in mining roadways driven with roadheaders: Validated CFD modelling of dust behaviour. 26, 1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W Niu, Z Jiang, D Tian. Min Sci Tech. Numerical simulation of the factors influencing dust in drilling tunnels: Its application. 21, 1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C Yang, Q Liu, C Yang. J Xi’an Uui Sci Tech.Numerical Simulation of Gas Movement Law in One-head Tunnel. 31, 06 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J Gao, W Wu, W Luo. J Safety and Environ. Influence of outlet position of air duct on gas distribution in heading face. 9, 01 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J Gao, S Zhang. China Safety Sci J. Numerical Simulation of Airflow Distribution in Pressed Local Ventilation Face. 14, 1 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J Zhang, X Wang, H Chen, X Liu, Y Sun. J Hydroelectric Eng .Simulation of airflow and dust diffusion in the heading tunnel of the diversion tunnel. 27, 1 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y Liu, J Chai, X Jia, L Qin, X Sun. Rock & Soil Mech. Numerical Simulation of Harmful Gas Concentration Diffusion in Pressed Ventilation Tunneling Surfac. 30, 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.