E3S Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2019Science and the Future 2 “Contradictions and Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- I.V. Polyakov, J. Walsh and R. Kwok, Recent changes of arctic multiyear sea-ice coverage and the likely cause, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 93, 145–152 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Marcianesi, G. Aulicino and P. Wadhams, Arctic sea ice and snow cover albedo variability and trends during the last three decades, Geophys. Res. Lett. (2019) in press. [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bamber, M. Oppenheimer, R. E. Kopp, W. P. Aspinall and R.M. Cooke, Ice sheet contributions to future sea-level rise from structured expert judgement, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 116, 11195–11200 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Whiteman, C. Hope and P. Wadhams, Vast costs of Arctic change, Nature, 499, 401–403 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Francis and S.J. Vavrus, Evidence linking Arctic amplification to extreme weather in midlatitudes, Geophysical Research Letters, 39, L06801 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Wadhams, G. Budeus, J.P. Wilkinson, T. Loyning and V. Pavlov, The multi-year development of long- lived convective chimneys in the Greenland Sea, Geophysical Research Letters, 31, L06306 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Latham, A. Gadian, J. Fournier, B. Parkes, P. Wadhams and J. Chen, Marine cloud brightening: regional applications Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 372, 20140053 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wadhams, A Farewell to Ice: A Report from the Arctic, Penguin Books Ltd, London (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.