E3S Web Conf.
Volume 120, 20192019 2nd International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Management and Pollution Control|
|Published online||27 September 2019|
- ZHU Yue. Key technical issues of environmental protection island of thermal power plant [J]. Power Generation Technology, 2018, 39(1): 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yang, FENG Qianwei, PEI Yukun, et al. Study on operation&maintenance technology of SCR denitrification from coal-fired boiler flue gas [J]. Electric Power Technology and Environmental Protection, 2016, 32(5): 32–34. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yang, YANG Yonglong, FENG Qianwei, et al. Key technical issues of SCR denitrification from coal-fired boiler flue gas [J]. Electric Power, 2015, 48(4): 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- LI Tong. Ultra-low emission reconstruct of denitrification system based on NOx uniformity test of SCR reactor [J]. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2018, 12(4): 1112–1119. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Weipeng, CHEN Shaohua, JIANG Yong, et al. Full load operation practice of a denitration unit with zero retrofit on the equipment [J]. Power Equipment, 2018, 32(3): 184–187. [Google Scholar]
- LI Qing, JIANG Long, GUO Yue, et al. Current applications and key problems of ultra-low emission for coal-fired power plant [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2017, 43(8): 2631–2637. [Google Scholar]
- LI Chao, ZHANG Yang, ZHU Yue. Analysis on the application status of ammonia slip online monitoring of SCR denitrification from coal-fired boiler flue gas [J]. Power Generation & Air Condition, 2017, 38(5): 41–44. [Google Scholar]
- DU Zhen, WANG Zhidong, YAN Min, et al. Analysis on actual operation performance of SCR denitration catalyst [J]. Electric Power, 2018, 51(2): 133–136. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Jianxin, YU Cong, JIANG Xiaoming, et al. System for performance evaluation and lifetime management of SCR DeNOx catalysts in coal-fired power plants [J]. Electric Power, 2015, 48(4): 11–15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.