E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G. Yevdokunin, S. Gudilin, A. Korepanov, The choice of the method of neutral grounding in 6-10 kV power networks Electrical Technology Russia 4, 104–27 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maiorov, A. Chelaznov, A. Shuntov, On single-phase earth faults in a 20-kV power network Russian Electrical Engineering 89, 6 398–401 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, V. Anan’ev, V. Vukolov, P. Platonov, V. Lachugin, Modelling of wave processes on power transmission lines to improve the accuracy of fault location Power Technology and Engineering 49, 5 378–85 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, M. Obalin, V. Petrova, Application of digital signal processing to improve the accuracy of fault location determination in power transmission lines on the basis of fault regime parameters Power Technology and Engineering 50, 3 332–36 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Lachugin, D. Panfilov, A. Smirnov, S. Obraztsov, A. Ryvkin and A. Shimina A multifunctional device for recording the monitoring of electric power quality and for fault finding on electric transmission lines Power Technology and Engineering 47, 5 386–92 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Manilov and D. Mel’nik, Power systems and electric networks ;a method of increasing the sensitivity of protection from single-phase short-circuits to ground in the 6 10 kV network Power Technology and Engineering 46, 2 153–56 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Khuzyashev, I. Kuz’min, S. Novikov, S. Sidorova, Algorithms for locating current and voltage signal in a single phase-to-earth fault in distribution overhead networks Russian Electrical Engineering 86, 2 83–85 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kirzhatskikh, V. Kozlov, Methods review for damage location in 6-35 kV networks XIII Open Youth Scientific and Practical Conf. Dispatching and management in power industry ed. 66–70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, A. Petruhin, D. Kudryavtsev, Diagnostic complex on a research of power lines News of higher education institutions. Power engineering problems 7–8, 17–22 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, M. Misrihanov, A. Petruhin and D. Kudryavtsev, Damage locating in 6-35 kV power lines by active sensing methods 162 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kirzhatskikh, V. Kozlov, R. Giniatullin, Single-phase circuit simulating in 10 kV distribution networks with isolated neutral in the MATLAB program Bulletin of Kazan State Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev, 4, 94 18–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kirzhatskikh, V. Kozlov, R. Giniatullin, Intermediate resistance studying for damage locating of a single-phase earth fault in distribution networks with isolated neutral. Bulletin of the Chuvash University 1, 39–46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Faibisovich, G. Karapetyan, I. Shapiro, Electrical network design handbook Moscow ENAS 376 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Podshivalin and G. Ismukov, Methods adaptation for damage location to modern requirements of power lines operation Modern approaches in development of relay protection and automation systems in power engineering: Materials of IV Intern. scientific tech. conf. [Electronic resource] URL: https://b-ok.org/book/3208751/87a52e. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.