E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Y. Galerkin, Turbocompressors. LTD information and publishing center KHT. Moscow. 596 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, K. Soldatova, A. Drozdov, Modern state of the universal modeling for centrifugal compressors. International Conference on Numerical Methods in Industrial Processes. World Academy of science, engineering and technology. Paris -9 1, 242 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Popova, Optimization of the main parameters of turbomachine stages on the basis of mathematical modeling. Dis ... cand. tech. sciences. SPbSPU. St. Petersburg (1991) [Google Scholar]
- K. Seleznev and Yu. Galerkin 1982 Centrifugal compressors. (Leningrad) 271 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rekstin, Y. Popova, A. Ucehovscy Centrifugal compressor stages efficiency analysis by means of the approximate algebraic equations. Oil and Gas Engineering (OGE-2018). AIP Conf. Proc. 2007. – Omsk. – Russia. –. 030036-1–030036–11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, K. Soldatova, Modeling the working process of industrial centrifugal compressors. Scientific fundamentals, stages of development, current state (Publishing house of Polytechnic University) 327 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, K. Soldatova, A. Drozdov, New version of the universal modelling for centrifugal compressor gas dynamic design. Purdue Conference. USA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin and K. Soldatova, The application of the Universal Modeling Method to development of centrifugal compressor model stages. Conference “Compressors and their Systems”. London. 477–487 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, A. Drozdov, A. Rekstin, K. Soldatova, An alternative method for centrifugal compressor loading factor modelling. Conference “Compressors and their Systems” London (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, A. Rekstin, K. Soldatova, A. Drozdov Universal modeling method – the instrument for centrifugal compressor gas dynamic design. ASME Gas Turbine India Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galerkin, K. Soldatova, Loading factor performance of a centrifugal compressor impeller. Specific features and way of modeling. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. ICMSE 2016: 18th International Conference on Mathematics and Statistical Engineering. – Australia. Sydney. – 3 12, 822 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Soldatova The application of mathematical models for industrial centrifugal compressor optimal design // ICCMS 2018: 10th International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation. – Australia. Sydney. – Paper ID: 008 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Soldatova Creation of a new mathematical model of the flowing part of centrifugal compressors and a database of model stages. Dis doc. tech. sciences. SPbSPU 357 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.