E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- W.J. Ma, L.H. Mu, P. Ao, X. Zhang, New type merging unit for digital substation Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation Protection 1598–601 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Zhang, J. Tang, Study of multi-sample-rate signal conversion in digital substation and wide area measurement of power system Int. Conf. on Sustainable Power Generation and Supply 1–4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rong, G.-X. Zhang, X.-M. Zhu, P. Wang, Electric energy measurement in digital substation on a number of issues discussed China Int. Conf. on Electricity Distribution 1–5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Feng, C. Yingying, X. Ji, D. Jie, Research of digital metering system and calibration technology of smart substation IEEE Workshop on Advanced Research and Technology in Industry Applications 1240–42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topolsky, I.G. Topolskaya, N.D. Topolsky, Intelligent instrument transformer for control systems of digital substations Ural Symp. on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology 174–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, G. Xin-Hua, Application of time synchronization system based on SNTP in digital substation China Int. Conf. on Electricity Distribution 1–4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, Y. Hu, H. Ma, Research and design on time synchronization technology of smart substation based on IEEE1588 Int. Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection 2244–48 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Moore, R. Midence, M. Goraj, Practical experience with IEEE 1588 high Precision Time Synchronization in electrical substation based on IEC 61850 Process Bus Proc. of 2010 IEEE PES General Meeting 1–4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, D. Zhang, Z. Deng, Y. Zhao, J. Li, L. Zhang, Intelligent substation time synchronization device information model based on IEC Int. Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection 2218–22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, X. Wang, Z. Yang, Design and implementation of precision time synchronization system based on IEEE1588 4th Int. Conf. on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies 610–3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kai, H. Shu, C. Jiongcong, Y. Yingan, Discussion of the testing technology for protection device used in digital substation China Int. Conf. on Electricity Distribution 1–5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tang, X. Li, X. Yang, H. Fan, Development of dynamic test system for digital relay protection based on IEC61850 standards Int. Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection 1594–97 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fu, J. Chen, Design of experiment platform for digital substation based on IEC 61850 5th Int. Conf. on Computer Science and Network Technology 4–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Siyuan, Z. Gao, Z. Yi, W. Tao, R. Mu, Research on designing methods of the secondary system in digital substation IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conf. 289–93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X.G. Chen, Y.T. Qiu, J.N. Jiang, B.Q. Zhu, W.L. Pan, Y.J. Yang, A new fault recording system based on spectroscope for intelligent substation Int. Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection 470–3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wuthayavanich, K. Santayanon, R. Rujitanyatarn, M. Rakpan, T. Bhothigun, Future Approach and Advantages of IEC 61850 Implemented for EGAT Digital Substation IEEE PES GTD Grand Int. Conf. and Exposition Asia 446–9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Schumacher, C. Hoga, J. Schmid, Get on the digital bus to substation automation IEEE Power and Energy Magazine 5 (3), 51–6 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Merkulov, R. Adelseck, J. Buerger, Wideband digital power line carrier with packet switching for high voltage digital substations IEEE Int. Symp. on Power Line Communications and Its Applications 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu, N. Dong, X. Duan, J. Chen, D. Shi, Research on Digital Simulation Platform for Networked Substation IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting 1–4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topolskiy, I.G. Topolskaya, E.A. Sirotkin, Improvement of efficiency of information exchange between a digital substation and a grid control centre Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing 1–6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.