E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- D. Kostopoulos, D. Liu, H. Polinder, Feasibility study of 10 MW MgB2 fully superconducting generator for offshore wind turbines Conference Paper. EWEA Offshore Conference. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jun, X. Feng, C. Wei, D. Yijun, C. Jin, T. Wenbin, The Study and Test for 1MW High Temperature Superconducting Motor IEEE/CSC & ESAS EUROPEAN SUPERCONDUCTIVITY NEWS FORUM, 22, October/November 2012. IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tixador, Development of superconducting power devices in Europe Physica C: Superconductivity, 470 (20), 971–79 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kovalev, V. Poltavets, I. Kolchanova, R. Ilyasov, V. Firsov, 1MVA HTS Generator for wind turbines Theoretical and scientific-practical journal ELECTRICHESTVO, 10, 4–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bauer, EcoSwing superconducting wind power generator International Superconductivity Industry Summit, 27, 1–36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marino, A. Pujana, G. Sarmiento, S. Sanz, J.M. Merino, M. Tropeano, J. Sun, T. Canosa, Lightweight MgB2 superconducting 10MW wind generator Supercond. Sci. Technol. 29 024005, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fukui, J. Ogawa, T. Sato, S. Nagaya, Study of 10 MW-Class wind turbine synchronous generators with HTS field windings IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 21 (3), 1151-54(2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Karmaker, Et Al Stator design concepts for an 8MW direct drive superconducting wind generator Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Electrical Machines 769–74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Sung, Choi J., R.A. Badcock, Z. Jiang, M. Park, I.K. Yu, Design and heat load analysis of a 12 MW HTS wind power generator module employing a brushless HTS exciter IEEE Transactions on Appl. Superconductivity 26 (1), doi:10.1109/tasc.2016.2543838 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fair, Et Al Superconductivity for large scale wind turbines DOE/EE0005143. General Electric-Global Research (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lewis, J. Muller, A direct drive wind turbine HTS generator IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Gen. Meeting 24, 1–8 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Karmaker, Et Al Design concepts for a direct drive wind generator using new superconductors Proc. of the EPEC 22–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kalsi, Superconducting wind turbine generator employing MgB2 windings both on rotor and stator. IEEE Transactions on Appl. Superconductivity 24 (1), 47–53 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu, N. Maki, M. Izumi, Operation temperature influence on performance of 10 MW wind turbine HTS generators IEEE Transactions on Appl. Superconductivity 25 (3), 1–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Awadallah, B. Venkatesh, Energy Storage in Flywheels: An Overview. Canadian J. of Electrical and Computer Engineering 38 (2), 183–193 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forbes Beacon Power to Build a Flywheel Plant to Keep the Grid in Good Health. 18 June 2015 Available online: http://www.forbes.com/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Galton, Stabilizing and maximizing renewables using a flywheel-inverter system. RPI CFES Workshop on Microgrid Technology and Applications: ABB, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cleiton, Renewable microgrids Reduced LCOE and secured supply (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ABB Microgrid Solutions. Worldwide Installations. Local Grids Management Systems Workshop (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Poltavets, K. Kovalev, R. Ilyasov, A. Glazunov, V. Maevsky, L. Verzbitsky, V. Akhmadyshev, A. Shikov, 5 MJ flywheel based on bulk HTS magnetic suspension. 11th European Conf. on Appl. Superconductivity (EUCAS2013). J. of Phys: Conference Series 032022, 507(2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Poltavets, K. Kovalev, I. Kolchanova, R. Ilyasov, Int. Conf. on Fundamental problems of high temperature superconductivity. The workbook of the extended abstracts 240–241 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.