E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- M. Hassanzadeh, L. Tayebi, H. Dezfouli, Investigation of factors affecting on viscosity reduction of sludge from Iranian crude oil storage tanks Petroleum Science 15, 634–43 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Butov, A.V. Nikulchikov, V.K. Nikulchikou, V.A. Solonenko, A.A. Yashchuk, Vimulation study of bottom sediments jet erosion in oil tank. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University-Geo Assets Engineering 329, 93–100 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, L.X. Wei, H. Dong, F.R. Liu, Research on heat transfer characteristic for hot oil spraying heating process in crude oil tank Case Studies in Thermal Engineering 7, 109–19 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahimi, A. Parvareh, CFD study on mixing by coupled jet-impeller mixers in a large crude oil storage tank Computers & Chemical Engineering 31, 737–44 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.L. Neyestanak, G. Asadi, S. Daneshmand, Introducing new relation to estimate mixing time of crude oil tank having submerged rotary jet mixer. Revue Roumaine De Chimie 61, 67–74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Barekatain, S.H. Hashemabadi, Improving of Mixing by Submerged Rotary Jet (SRJ) System in a Large Industrial Storage Tank by CFD Techniques. In: International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICNAAM), Halkidiki, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maleki, S. Hormozi, Submerged jet shearing of visco-plastic sludge Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 252, 19–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ali, Performance of a hydraulic jet agitation system with different jet nozzle sizes in the sprayer. TANK Scientific Papers-Series a-Agronomy 60, 449–54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Bamberger, C.W. Enderlin, Asme Experimental evaluation of dual-opposed jet mixer pump performance for slurry mixing. Proceedings of the Asme Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting, 2, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharjee P.K., Kennedy S., Eshtiaghi N., Parthasarathy R., Flow regimes in the mixing of municipal sludge simulant using submerged, recirculating jets Chemical Engineering Journal 276, 137–44 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Manjula, P. Kalaichelvi, C. Shanawaskhan, K. Dheenathayalan, Effect of radial angle on mixing time for a double jet mixer Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering 5, 544–51 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bumrungthaichaichan, A. Namkanisorn, S. Wattananusorn, CFD modelling of pump-around jet mixing tanks: a discrepancy in concentration profiles Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers 41, 612-21(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jorakit, N. Phaiboonsilpa, A. Namkanisorn, P. Ponpo, E. Bumrungthaichaichan, S. Wattananusorn, Influence of jet discharge velocity profile on CFD simulation of pump-around jet mixing tank. In: MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bumrungthaichaichan, S. Wattananusorn, CFD modeling of pump-around jet mixing tanks: a reliable model for overall mixing time prediction Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers 42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Karaeva, G.R. Khalitova, Evaluation of mixing quality in anaerobic digester Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Karaeva, G.R. Khalitova, D.A. Kovalev, I.A. Trakhunova, Study of the process of hydraulic mixing in anaerobic digester of biogas plant. Chemical and Process Engineering-Inzynieria Chemiczna I Procesowa 36, 101–12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.A. Allam, W.F. Bakr, Assessment of the Exposure Dose During Removal of TENORM Sludge from Crude Oil Storage Tanks Arab Journal of Nuclear Sciences and Applications 46, 90–93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Andrade, Viscosity of Liquids Nature 125, 309–324 (1930) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Moiseev, Calculation methods for determining the physicochemical properties of hydrocarbon systems, oils and petroleum products: Examples and tasks: textbook. allowance Komsomolsk-on-Amur (GOUVPO KnAGTU) 179 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Nazmeev, Fuel oil facilities TPP Moscow (MPEI) 612 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Zdor, R.F. Kamalov, J.V. Karaeva, A.I. Kadyirov, Investigation of circulating heating of mazut. Transactions of Academenergo 1, 42–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.