E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Concept of Development of Fuel and Energy Complex on 2014-2030. Adopted by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 827, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “About Support of Use of Renewables”, 165-IV, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- IGI Global. “Definition of Digitalization”. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kushzhanov, U.Zh. Aliev, Digital transformation of economy in EEU Reports of National Academy of Sciences 1, 42–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alibekova, M. Bapiyeva, Digitalization processes and their impact on the development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bulletin of National Academy of Science 4, 217–225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Popkova, Y.V. Ragulina, A.V. Bogoviz, Industry 4.0: Industrial revolution of the 21st century. Studies in systems, decision and control 169, 253 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Digital Single Market Strategy for Europe: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions Brussels, the European Commission COM 192, 20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Abramov, A.V. Bezrukov, O.D. Vol’pyan, Y.A. Obod, The Influence of the power supply of a magnetron sputtering system on the properties of the deposited TiO2 Films Inorganic Materials 54, 1491–1497 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sharma, The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries Applied Energy 3, 665–674 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Murzakulov, O.A. Alipbeki, M.R. Nurguzhin, C.T. Dyusenev, Z.D. Dyusenbekov, The Concept of Creation and Development of National Spatial Data Infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan till Astana Ltd. Dame 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Altinay, E. Karagol, Electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey Energy Economics 27, 849–856 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Apergis, J.E. Payne, Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from CIS 2009 Energy Economics 31, 641-647 [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Bildirici, F. Kayikci, Economic growth and electricity consumption in former Soviet Republics Energy Economics 34, 747–753 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Finon, C. Locatelli, Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics. Energy Economics 36, 423–442 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehta, H.S. Rao, A. Terway, Power sector reform in Central Asia: observations on the diverse experiences of some formerly Soviet Republics and Mongolia Journal of Cleaner Production 35, 218–234 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.