E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Y. Smyatskaya, A. Kosheleva, E. Taranovskaya, Sorption properties of materials based on residual biomass. MATEC Web of Conferences, 18005, 245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Crini, E. Litchfouse, Green adsorbents for pollutant removal: Fundamentals and Design. Environmental chemistry for a sustainable world, 18, Springer, 390 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Emami Moghaddam, et al. (2018). Potential of Zeolite and Algae in Biomass Immobilization. BioMed Research International, Volume, Article ID 6563196, 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Krishnani, et al. Biosorption mechanism of nine different heavy metals onto biomatrix from rice husk. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 153 (3), 1222– 1234 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdel-Raouf, A.A. Al-Homaidan, I.B.M. Ibraheem, Microalgae and wastewater treatment. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 19 (3), 257–275 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Politaeva N. et al.. Effect of laser radiation on the cultivation rate of the microalga Chlorella sorokiniana as a source of biofuel. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science EST2017, 115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Smyatskaya, et al. Study of the chemical composition and properties of the biomass of Chlorella sorokiniana under the influence of different physical factors. Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Seriya Khimiya i Khimicheskaya Tekhnologiya, 62 (2), 72–78 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Smyatskaya, et al. Influence of extraction conditions on the recovery lipids extracted from the dry biomass of duckweed Lemna minor. MATEC Web of Conferences 245, 18004 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dąbrowski, Adsorption -from theory to practice. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science 93, 135 – 224 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Jadava, S.D. Maindb, S.A. Bhaleraoa, Octa Journal of Environmental Research 3 (1), 067–079 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalil, N. Sergeevich, V. Borisova, Adsorption Science and Technology 36 (5-6), 1294–1309 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamshaid, et al. Cellulose-based Materials for the Removal of Heavy Metals from Wastewater – An Overview. ChemBioEng Rev 2017, 4 (4), 1–18 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Chunguang, H. Xuena, Adsorbent Material Used In Water Treatment-A Review. 2nd International Workshop on Materials Engineering and Computer Sciences (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kosheleva, et al. Adsorption of rare earth elements using biobased sorbents. MATEC Web of Conferences 18001, 245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Thomas, G. Henze, Inroduction to voltammetric analysis. Theory and practice. CSIRO 245 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bukharova, Sorption materials on a basis of polyethylene terephthalate waste and graphite compounds for wastewater purification: PhD dissertation, The Russian Federation, Saratov city, 161 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dr.D. Matovic. Biomass – Detection, Production and Usage. Shanghai: InTech., 496 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.