E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- O. Filina, Study of the service life of electric brushes of a DC motor of a rolling stock/Filina O. // News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems V. 19. № 9-10, 133–139 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Khudayarov, F.Z. Turaev, Nonlinear vibrations of fluid transporting pipelines on a viscoelastic foundation Magazine of Civil Engineering, 86 (2), 30–45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Q.T. Le, V.V. Lalin, A.A. Bratashov, Static accounting of highest modes in problems of structural dynamics, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 88 (4), p. 3–13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Nizamiev, I.V. Ivshin, O.V. Vladimirov, L.V. Dolomanyk, Vibration Method for Monitoring the Technical Condition of Support-Rod Insulators Using Non-Contact Laser Vibrometry Methods, 2018 14th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, APEIE 2018 – Proceedings, 8545856, 320–325 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shvetsov, Yu.V. Vankov, A.R. Zagretdinov, Control of rotary equipment unbalance with using statistical criteria comparison of vibration spectrum, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 441 (1), 012051 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Filina, A.N. Tsvetkov, Evaluation of the operational life of direct current motors, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 489 (1), 012016 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Safin, R.R. Khusnutdinov, A.M. Kopylov, The method topological optimization for design linear electric machines, 2019 International Science and Technology Conference “EastConf”, EastConf 2019, 8725379 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sukhoterin, S.O. Baryshnikov, T.P. Knysh, R.A. Abdikarimov, Natural oscillations of a rectangular plates with two adjacent edges clamped, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 82 (6), 81–94 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mirsaidov, R.A. Abdikarimov, N.I. Vatin, V.M. Zhgutov, D.A. Khodzhaev, B.A. Normuminov, Nonlinear parametric oscillations of viscoelastic plate of variable thickness, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 82 (6), 112–126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mushchanov, A.N. Orzhekhovskii, A.V. Zubenko, S.A. Fomenko, Refined methods for calculating and designing engineering structures, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 78 (2), 101–115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Litvinenko, A. Aukhadeev, O. Filina, Investigation of the technical reliability of the urban electric transport system/ Transport: science, technology, management. No. 8, 60–71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Rylov, E. Stepanov, and O. Filina Study of the electric brushes of electric traction electric machines/ Scientific problems of transport of Siberia and the Far East. 437 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Rylov, E. Stepanov, O. Filina, Study of the electric brushes of electric traction electric machines/ Scientific problems of transport of Siberia and the Far East 1, 320–323 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aukhadeev, V. Butakov, P. Pavlov, O. Filina Identification of a synergistic model of urban electric transport // Scientific problems of transport of Siberia and the Far East. 3-4, 24–27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsvetkov, N. Malev, O. Pogoditsky, M. Bolonova. Comparative analysis of the position regulators of different configurations // News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems 9-10, 116–124 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Vershinin Electronno-teplovye i distantsionnye protsessy pri elektricheskom proboe tverdykh dielektrikov (Electronic-Thermal and Remote Processes in the Electrical Breakdown of Solid Dielectrics) (Yekaterinburg: Ural Branch, Russ. Acad. Sci.) 260 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.