E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Centrifugal electric pump unit. Well submersible ETSV. Manual. H49.872.00.00.000 OM [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Trushkin, R.V. Kozichev, 2019 Diagnosing the insulation of submersible water supply equipment with the implementation of electroosmotic moisture protection Technique and equipment for the village 1, 30-32 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mikhailov, 1960 The moisture permeability of organic dielectrics ed. W.T. Renne. (Moscow; Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat) 163 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Simon 2003 Physical chemistry: a textbook for high schools (Moscow: Agar) 320 [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51232-98 2005 Drinking water. General methods for the organization and methods of quality control (Moscow: Gosstandart of Russia) 18 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Zatsepina (1973) Properties and structure of water (Moscow: Moscow University Press) 163 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Jankowski, F.C. Prenger, D.D. Hill, S.R. O’Bryan, K.K Sheth, E.B. Brookbank, D.F. Hunt, Y.A. Orrego Development and validation of a model for electric induction motors IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 57 (12), 4043–4054 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ushakov V.Ya. 1988 Electrical aging and resource monolithic polymer insulation (Moscow: Energoatomizdat) 152 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kang, Ch. Yang, X. Huang, AC electroosmosis in microchannels packed with a porous medium Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 14 (8), 1249–1257 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miller R.D. Neglected aspects of electroosmosis in porous bodies Science 122(3165), 373–374 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mishchuk, T. Heldal, T. Volden, J. Auerswald, H. Knapp, Microfluidic pumping of the second kind Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 11 (6), 675–684 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Sherwood, M. Mao, S. Ghosal, Electroosmosis in a finite liter of the colloids 30 (31), 9261–9272 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sukhachev, V.V. Sushkov, Submersible electric motor system at the West Siberia oil fields IEEE Conference Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines (Omsk) DOI:10.1109/Dynamics.2016.7819090 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Antonchenko, A.S. Davydov, V.V. Il’in, Fundamentals of water physics (Kiev: Scientific thought) 672 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Nemirovsky, Improving the efficiency of drying and moisture protection of insulation of electric motors used in agriculture, based on the intensification of electroosmotic phenomena: author. diss. doc tech. sciences (Saint-Petersburg, Pushkin) 50 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liguo, W. Songlin, A. Tianqi, X. Dianguo, Study on suppressing temperature. International conference on technological advances in electrical, Electronics and Computer engineering, Taeece (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Tsai, K.D. Jordan Fused Cubic Structures for (H2O) n, n = 8, 12, 16 and 20 Journal of Physical Chemistry 97, 5208–10 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Belousov, The influence of the electric field on the diffusion of water in polymer insulation: dis. cand. tech. sciences (Saint-Petersburg) 183 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.