E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Automation, Instruments and Control Methods|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.G. Akimov et al., Electrical and electronic devices: Textbook for universities Vol.1: Electromechanical devices, 344 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kabyshev, Low-voltage circuit breakers: study guide, 346 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Taev, Electrical contacts and arcing devices of low voltage apparatus, 424 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Egorov, Testing and research of low-voltage switching electrical apparatus: a textbook for universities in the specialty “Electrical and electronic apparatus”, 448 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kurbatova, Fundamentals of the theory of electrical apparatuses: A textbook for universities, 592 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 50030.2 2010 (IEC 60947-2: 2006). Low-voltage distribution and control equipment. Part 2. Circuit breakers (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Meshherjakov, Electric arc high power switches. Part II, 429 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Egorov, S.P. Ivanova, N.Ju. Luija, A.V. Afanas’ev, A.A. Petrov, Investigation of the breaking capacity of circuit breakers in short circuit mode, Electrical Engineering, 8, 12–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.