E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- The concept of transition of Kazakhstan to “green economy” 577 on May 30, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Global forecast “Future of civilizations” for the period up to 2050. Part 9. The future of civilizations and strategy of civilizational partnership. M.: MISK, 2009 (www.globlfuture.newparadigm.ru) [Google Scholar]
- Global forecast “Future of civilizations” for the period up to 2050. Part 3. Energy-ecological future of civilizations (Moscow: MISK) www.globlfuture.newparadigm.ru (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Article “More than a third of the planned 2015 new capacity put into operation in Kazakhstan MINT” from 9.10.2013 y., http://www.newskaz.ru/economy/20131009/5643351.html(2( The United Nations Millennium Declaration, General Assembly resolution 55/2 of 8 September 2000 (Millennium development Goals) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nazarbayev, Strategy for global energy and environmental sustainable development in the twenty-first century (Astana: Economy) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Yakovets, Energy-ecological future of Eurasian civilization: saving strategy (Bulletin of the Kazakh national Academy of natural Sciences) 2, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Strategy – 2050” [Google Scholar]
- News of electric power industry. A breakthrough in the country’s energy sustainability. Source: website of the state energy supervision, http://www.kea.kz/readNews.php?did=749 [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of a long-term strategy for global sustainable development based on the partnership of civilizations (Moscow: MISK) www.globlfuture.newparadigm.ru 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Scientific basis for strategy to overcome the crisis of civilization and achieve a trajectory of global sustainable development (Moscow: MISK) 2013 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nazarbayev, The strategy of radical renewal of the global community and the partnership of civilizations. Astana (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Social and economic development of the CIS countries in 2013 (Moscow: CIS Status Committee) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Presentation of the Innovation Park of the Eurasian National University “Implementation of the energy management system in ENU. A pilot project “Translation of boiler of ENU from the diesel fuel alternative February 27, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- The article “the Astana Initiative “Green bridge” start the transition to a green economy”, the Newspaper “Ecology of Kazakhstan” №3 (022), October (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.