E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- J. Chen, C. Adamson, Innovation: Integration of random variation and creative synthesis. Academy of Management Review, 40 (3), 461–464 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. McKinley, S. Latham, M. Braun, Organizational decline and innovation: Turnarounds and downward spirals. Academy of Management Review, 39 (1), 88–110 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Alexander, D. Knippenberg, Teams in pursuit of radical innovation: A goal orientation perspective. Academy of Management Review, 39 (4), 423–438 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cano-Kollmann, J. Cantwell, T.J. Hannigan, R. Mudambi, J. Song, Knowledge connectivity: An agenda for innovation research in international business. Journal of International Business Studies, 47 (3), 255–262 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Un, The liability of localness in innovation. Journal of International Business Studies, 47 (1), 44–67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Kang, G.T. Solomon, D.Y. Choi, CEOs’ Leadership styles and managers’ Innovative behaviour: Investigation of intervening effects in an entrepreneurial context. Journal of Management Studies, 52 (4), 531–554 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, H. Yang. Does familiarity foster innovation? The impact of alliance partner repeatedness on breakthrough innovations. Journal of Management Studies, 52 (2), 213–230 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Reznikov, S.S. Kudryavtseva, A.I. Shinkevich, R.M. Sirazetdinov, V.T. Volov, J.V. Torkunova, E.R. Khairullina, I.Y. Litvin, A design of innovative development in the industrial types of economic activity. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 1 (7), 112 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kudryavtseva, A.I. Shinkevich, M.Y. Shvetsov, L.A. Bordonskaya, V.P. Gorlachev, A.E. Persidskaya, & N.K. Schepkina, National open innovation systems: an evaluation methodology. Journal of Sustainable Development, 6 (8), 270–278 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Sahu, K. Narayanan, Environmental Certification and Technical Efficiency: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in India. Journal of Industry Competition and Trade, 16 (2), 191–207 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Brezavšček, Stochastic approach to planning of spares for complex deteriorating industrial system. Quality Technology and Quantitative Management, 12 (4), 465–480 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Carpenter, Innovative developments in Caspian Republics’ oil and gas production. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 68 (1), 42–45 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Narandja, S. Howes, B. Fattahi, The role of soft skills in a challenging environment. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 67 (9), 102–108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kudryavtseva, F.F. Galimulina, I.A. Zaraychenko, N.V. Barsegyan, Modeling The Management System of Open Innovation in the Transition to E-Economy. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8 (10), 163–171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Networked Readiness Index, from: http://reports.weforum.org/global-information-technology-report-2015 [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Klimenko, A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Kudryavtseva, M.V. Shinkevich, N.V. Barsegyan, A.A. Farrakhova, I.I. Ishmuradova, Modeling Factors of Environmental Tourism Development in Innovation Economy. Ekoloji, 27, 263–269 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Kudryavtseva, M.V. Rajskaya, I.V. Zimina, A.N. Dyrdonova, Ch.A. Misbakhova, Integral technique for analyzing of national innovation systems development. Espacios, 39 (22), 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shinkevich, A.I., Kudryavtseva, S.S., Simaeva, E.P., Stolyarova, A.N., Kharisova, G.M. & Petrova, E.V. (2018b). Transport and communication space development in open innovation model. Espacios, 9 (39), 27-36. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shinkevich, S.S. Kudryavtseva, E. N. Razdrokov, I.V. Lushchik, E.L. Vodolazhskaya, S.Sh. Ostanina, M. M. Sharafutdinova, Method for Assessing of the Level of National Innovation Systems Openness from the Institutional Approach Perspective. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 9, 10505–10515 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, from: http://data.worldbank.org/indicator. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.