E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- R.E. Cosse, J.E. Bowen, H.T. Combs, D.G. Dunn, M.A. Hildreth and A. Pilcher, Smart industrial substations, IEEE Industry application magazine 11(2), 12–20 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Valdes, T. Papallo and B. Premerlani, Finding fault – Locating a ground fault in lowvoltage, high-resistance grounded systems via the single-processor concept for circuit protection Record of Conf. Papers Industry, Applications Society 52nd Annual Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conf. 13, 24–30 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sushkov, V.V. Timoshkin, I.S. Sukhachev and S.V. Sidorov, Evaluation of submersible electric motor insulation residual resource in oil production electric centrifugal pumps under the influence of impulse overvoltages Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering 328(10), 74–80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sukhachev, T.D. Gladkikh, V.V. Sushkov, An algorithm of the loss risk assessment in the oil production in case of electric submersible motor failure 2016 Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines, Dynamics 2016 DOI: 10.1109/Dynamics.2016.7819089 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nuthalapati, U.K. Sinha, Location detection of downed or broken power line fault not touching the ground by hybrid AD method Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 14(2), 483–489 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, H. Liu, J. Song and J. Zhang, Simulation on grounding fault location of distribution network based on regional parameters Proc. of IEEE Int. Symp. on High Assurance Systems Engineering, 216–21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, J. Wang, C. Chang, J. Zhang, L. Jia and J. Zhao, A fault location method for multibranch distribution lines ICNC-FSKD 2018 – 14th Int. Conf. on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 1056–60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galyga, A. Prystupa and D. Zhuk, The clarification method of power losses calculation in wires of transmission lines with climatic factors 2016 2nd Int. Conf. on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems, IEPS 2016 – Conf. Proc. DOI: 10.1109/IEPS.2016.7521867 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Luo, X. Liu and X. Yan, Small current ground fault location method based on Hilbert transform, Journal of Physics: Conference Series pp 1176 (6) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, N. Chernova and G. Vagapov, Location of single-phase ground fault by positive, negative and zero sequence of overhead power lines in ungrounded power Grids of 6–10–35 kV level voltage Proc. of the 9th Int. Scientific Symp. on Electrical Power Engineering, ELEKTROENERGETIKA 2017 pp 384–388 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Tukaev, R.G. Khuzvashev and I.L. Kuzmin, Investigation of Change of the Time Parameters of Transient Signals in the Distribution Grids 6 (10) kV for the Problem of Traveling-Wave Fault Location 2018 Int. Youth Scientific and Technical Conf. Relay Protection and Automation, RPA 2018 DOI: 10.1109/RPA.2018.8537232 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bakulevskiy, Research into the influence of climatic factors on the losses of electric energy in overhead power transmission lines Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies 5 № 8-83 pp 9–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shilin, A.A. Shilin and S.S. Dementiev, Smart Electromechanical Systems in Electric Power Engineering: Concept, Technical Realization, Prospects Smart Electromechanical Systems pp 251–62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Carson, Wave Propagation in overhead wires with ground return Bell System Technical Journal 5(4), 539–554 (1926) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Goldstein, N.V. Saydova and A.K. Tanaev, Mathematical modeling of longitudinal bias currents and surface effects in multi-layered ground and power lines Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Series: Physics and mathematics 30, 170–7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Goldstein, N.V. Saydova and A.K. Tanaev. Refined mathematical model of the surface effect in multi-layered ground Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Series: Physics and mathematics 19, 129–133 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.