E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- T.I. Petrov, A.R. Safin, I.V. Ivshin, A.N. Tsvetkov, V.Y. Kornilov, The Prospects of Using a Synchronous Machine with Permanent Magnets in the Oil Industry, 14th International Scientific Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, Proceedings, 8546157, 336–338 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Bendsoe, Optimal shape design as a material distribution problem, 193–202 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Dyck, D.A. Lowther, Automated design of magnetic devices by optimizing material distribution, IEEE Trans. Magn., 32(3), 1188–1193 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Lowther, W. Mai, D.N. Dyck, A comparison of MRI magnets design using a Hopfield network and the optimized material distribution method, IEEE Trans. Magn., 34(5), 2885–2888 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Kim, J.K. Sykulski, D.A. Lowther, A novel scheme for material updating in source distribution optimization of magnetic devices using sensitivity analysis, IEEE Trans. Magn., 41(5), 1752–1755 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shim, H. Moon, S. Wang, K. Hameyer, Topology optimization for compliance reduction of magnetomechanical systems, IEEE Trans. Magn., 44(3), 346–351 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Kim, J.K. Sykulski, D.A. Lowther, The implications of the use of composite materials in electromagnetic device topology and shape optimization, IEEE Trans. Magn., 45(3), 1154–1157 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, N. Kikuchi, Structural topology optimization of electrical machinery to maximize stiffness with body force distribution, IEEE Trans. Magn., 46(10), 3790–3794 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, S. Min, S. Yamasaki, S. Nishiwaki, J. Yoo, Magnetic actuator design using level set based topology optimization, IEEE Trans. Magn., 44(11), 4037–4040 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, S. Min, Optimal topology design of magnetic devices using level-set method, IEEE Trans. Magn., 45(3), 1610–1613 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwack, S. Min, J.P. Hong, Optimal stator design of interior permanent magnet motor to reduce torque ripple using level set method, IEEE Trans. Magn., 46(6), 2108–2111 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Choi, J. Yoo, Structural topology optimization of magnetic actuators using genetic algorithms and ON/OFF sensitivity, IEEE Trans. Magn., 45(5), 2276–2279 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Denies, B. Dehez, H. Ben Ahmed, Simulated annealing and genetic algorithms in topology optimization tools: A comparison through the design of a switched reluctance machine, in Proc. SPEEDAM 2010—Int. Symp, Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion, 1247–1252 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ammous, M. Jebali, N.V. Halima, H.H. Abdallah, A. Oualha, Development of a genetic algorithm for maximizing wind power integration rate into the electric grid, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 11(2) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Manju Bhashini, K. Ragavan, Magnetic Equivalent Circuit for Surface-Mounted PM Motor (2019), Proceedings of 2018 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.