E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- B. Alekseev, Large Power Transformers, 88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kurakina, R. Arkhipov, B. Gizatullin, A. Shkalikov, O. Turanova, V. Kozlov, A. Turanov, Investigation of transformer oil by nuclear magnetic relaxation and Z-scanning, Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils, 1(49), 59–64 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vysogorets, Development of methods for rapid analysis of the quality parameter of insulating oil, Reliability and safety of energy, 11(1), 41–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syrtsov, D. Polovinka, O. Parsentev, Increasing the reliability of power transformers by improving their tests, Prospects for the development of information technology, 32, 76–86 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikova, O. Turanova, V. Kozlov, A. Turanov, On the determination of the moisture content of transformer oil by Karl Fischer titration News of higher educational institutions, Energy problems, 11-12, 91–96 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Margolis, Effect of hydrocarbon composition on the measurement of water in oils by coulometric and volumetric Karl Fischer methods, Analytical Chemistry, 70(20), 4264–4270 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Margolis, Sources of systematic bias in the measurement of water by the coulometric and volumetric Karl Fischer methods, Analytical Chemistry, 69(23), 4864–4871 (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gilbert, J. Jalbert, P. Tetreault, Bias assessment of current technologies used for the determination of low levels of moisture in mineral oil samples, Analytical Chemistry, 73(3), 520–526 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozlov, I. Zagustina, Modified method for determining moisture-containing transformer oil News of higher educational institutions, Energy problems, 7-8, 87–90 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Valiullina, I. Zagustina, V. Kozlov, Determination of the qualitative composition of impurities in the used transformer oil, Bulletin of KGEU, 10-4 (40), 25–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chernozhukov, Eds. S. Kerin, The Oxidation of Mineral Oils, 372 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lipstein, Eds. M. Shakhnovich, Transformer Oil, 296 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kurakina, V. Kozlov, O. Turanova, A. Turanov, Research of the changes in the structural group composition of transformer oil during operation, Problemele energeticii regionale, 2, 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Unger, L. Andreeva, Eds. N. Krasnogorskaya, Fundamental Aspects of Petroleum Chemistry. The Nature of Tar and Asphaltenes, 192 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- O. Turanova, A. Vendyukov, L. Gafiyatullin, V. Kozlov, Research of the mechanism of sediment formation in transformer oil, Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils, 4, 628–631 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.