E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- State report “On the state and use of the mineral resource base of the Russian Federation in 2015”, 341 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- State report “On the state and use of the mineral resource base of the Russian Federation in 2016 and 2017”, 370 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Melekhin, Economic aspects of the formation of a rational use of mineral resources in modern conditions [Electronic resource]: monograph E.S. Melekhin, ISBN 978-5-91961-308-4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Melekhin, G.Z. Omarov, On economic incentives for rational subsoil use, Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and Management, 1, 44–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Novoselov, S.V. Staroverov, The use of small gas fields for the development of small distributed energy in Russia, Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and Management, 2, 51–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Novoselov, S.V. Staroverov, The economic rationale for the use of unclaimed gas fields for energy supply of settlements, Economics of Nature Management, 4, 17–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.C Watkins, Oil scarcity: What have the past three decades revealed?, Energy Policy, 34(5), 508–514 (2006) DOI: 10.1016/j.enpol.2005.11.006. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lynch, Forecasting oil supply: theory and practice, The Quarterly Review of Economic and Finance, 42, 373–389 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Skvortsov, V.D. Nemova, M.V. Dakhnova, E.A. Kopilevich, N.D. Surova, A.M. Kirsanov, S.V. Mozhegova, New methodological approaches to the assessment of oil resources in the sediments of the Bazhenov formation, Geology and Geophysics, 2, 209–216 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Scarf, Financial and organizational aspects of the reproduction of the hydrocarbon resource base in a regional context, Economy of the region, 13(2), 628–640 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Reynolds, Using non−time series to determine supply elasticity: How far do prices change the Hubbert curve?, OPEC Re, 6, 147–167 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Novoselov, I.Yu. Novoselova, I.M. Potravny, Model of development of mineral resources in the region based on the principles of “green” economy, Mining Journal, 7, 55–58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Novoselov, I. Novoselova, I. Potravnii, V. Gassiy, Conflicts management in natural resources use and environment protection on the regional level, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 7-3(15), 407–415 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Gasparian, I.A. Kiseleva, D.G. Korneev, S.A. Lebedev, V.A. Lebedev, Strategic analysis of risks when implementing investment projects, Espacios, 39(27), 16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, K.S. Fu, K. Tanaka, Fuzzy sets and their applications to cognitive and decision processes, Proceeding of the USJapan Seminar on Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications, 7, 1–4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.