E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- G.N. Alexandrov, Modes of overhead power line operation, 139 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Dyakov, Electric grids of extra-high and ultrahigh voltage of power electric systems of Russia, Theoretic basis, 3, 368 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Stepanov, V.Y. Karnitsky, Compact power lines, News of the Tula state university. Technical Sciences, 3-5, 49–51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Skakaryan, L.V. Timashova, S.N. Kareva, V.M. Postolaty, Efficiency of transferring electric power in controlled compact overhead lines, Energy of a unified grid, 3(14), 4–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Skakaryan, L.V. Timashova, S.N. Kareva, V.M. Postolaty, Technical aspects of creation and mode peculiarities of operation in 220-500 kV controlled compact overhead power lines, Energy of a unified grid, 4(4), 36–43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Zarudsky, Y.S. Samaluk, Mode peculiarities of 220 kV compact overhead power lines, Electricity, 5, 813 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sotnikov, V.V. Kamaev, Comparative analysis of modern overhead power lines and perspectives of their development, Electrician, 9, 2–4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Zuev, Overview of electric power transmission problems, Electro, 2, 2–5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bykova, V.M. Suslov, Y.G. Shakaryan, L.V. Timashova, Efficiency of controlled compact overhead lines, Problems of regional power industry, 3, 1–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Seliverstov, A.V. Komar, V.N. Petrenko, Structures and parameters of compact single circuit power lines with concentric arrangement of phases, Power Industry, 6, 41–45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bukova, Y.G. Shakaryan, L.V. Timashova, V.M. Postolaty, Main principles of creation and features of controlled self-compensating power lines, Electric and computation systems, 25, 216–229 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Chipizubov, A.M. Konstantinov, Mode limitations of 220 kV multi-circuit compact overhead power lines, Scientific-technical-economic cooperation of Asian-Pacific Region countries in XX1 century, 1, 257–264 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bukova, Y.G. Shakaryan, V.M. Suslov, Methodical approaches to select variants of new generation power lines. 220 kV overhead power line case study, Problems of regional power industry, 2, 1–18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Petrenko, G.I. Seliverstov, Physical model of compact transmission of increased natural capacity, Buletin of Gomel State Technical University, 3, 35–38 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Sveshnikova, S.V. Makoldin, Technical and economical comparison of a 220 kV compact fourcircuit power line and a 500 kV single-circuit conventional power line, Modern Science Potential, 1(32), 4–7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Murzin, Analysis of modern structures and systems of alternating current power lines by optimal throughput capacity and electric power minimal losses, Energy supply and saving in agricultural industry, 1, 206–213 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, L.V. Thao, Model operation of the electromagnetic fields created by compact multisegment power line, Collection of scientific works of the Angarsk state technical university, 152–161 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Complex unbalanced modes of power systems, 273 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Electromagnetic safety in electric supply systems of railway: modelling and control, 382 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Modeling of electrical fields in railway engineering structures, Advances in Engineering Research, 158, 219–225 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Imitative Modelling of Electromagnetic Safety Conditions in Smart Power Supply Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems Research. Vth International workshop “Critical infrastructures: contingency management, intelligent, agent-based, cloud computing and cyber security”, 158, 20–25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, T. Nguyen, Electromagnetic Safety Enhancing in Railway Electric Supply Systems, Web of Conferences 58, 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Buyakova, A.V. Kryukov, L.V. Thao, Modelling of compact power lines with vertical wire arrangement, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 22(11), 159–169 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.