E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S.V. Shlyupikov, Improving the diagnosis of oil transformers with a voltage of 10/0.4 kV, used in agriculture, dis., 136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tikhonov, P.V. Tikhonov, Analysis of failures of 10/0.4 kV power transformers, Mechanization and electrification of agriculture, 2, 18–20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Trushkin, S.V. Shlyupikov, Factors affecting the aging of transformer oil, Actual problems of the energy sector of the agro-industrial complex: materials of the IV Intern. scientific-practical conf., ed. A.V. Pavlova, 320–322 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Vanin, Operation of power transformers when the maximum permissible indicators of winding insulation deterioration are achieved, Power Stations, 2, 63–65 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Okabe, G. Ueta, T. Tsuboi, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 20, 346–355 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ovcharov, Operational modes of operation and continuous diagnostics of electrical machines in agricultural production, 168 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kolushev, A.V. Shirokov, I.L. Rotberg, Influence of colloid-disperse processes on the dielectric characteristics of transformer oil and their continuous monitoring and diagnostics, Energetic, 10, 31–34 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Kozlov, I.D. Zagustina, Determination of moisture content of transformer oil, Electric Power Industry through the Eyes of Young People 2018: materials of the IX International. youth sciencetech. conf., ed. by E.V. Shamsutdinov, 290–291 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Biben, Y. Qilliyuz, F. Aras, G. Aydugan, Aging of Paper Insulation in Natural Ester & Mineral Oil, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2(3), 141146 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Lipstein, M.I. Shakhovich, Transformer oil, 296 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Arakelyan, Diagnostics of the insulation state of oil-filled electrical equipment based on the moisture content of the oil, Electrical Engineering, 3, 34–39 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Eds. S.D. Lizunova, Eds. A.K. Lohanina, Power transformers: a reference book, 616 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Emsley, Degradation of cellulosic insulation in power transformers, IEE Proceedings Science, Measurement and Technology, 3, 147 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, Moisture equilibrium in transformer paperoil systems, IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 1(15), 11–20 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Trushkin, S.V. Shlyupikov, S.A. Kifarak, Reasons of 10/0.4 kV transformer failures in rural electrical networks, Actual problems of the energy sector of the agroindustrial complex: Proceedings of the VII International. scientific-practical conf., 230–232 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bry, Regeneration of transformer oils, 168 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Rules of technical operation of electrical installations of consumers, 304 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.