E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- V.M. Bautin, M.A. Shatalov, Integration of food industry enterprises and related industries on the basis of the cluster approach, Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 1(63), 210–216 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eds. A.N. Azriliyana, Large Economic Dictionary: 26, 500 terms, 7, 1472 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Eds. A.M. Prokhorov, Big Encyclopedic Dictionary: AZ, 2, 1452 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Vasilyeva, Management of balanced development of the region: theoretical and practical aspects, Bulletin of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 2(46), 258–261 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Golobokova, Economic stability: a tutorial, 326 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Goncharov, Methodical methods of monitoring and diagnostics of balanced regional development, Bulletin of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 3(55), 324–331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Khramova, Methodical foundations for the sustainable development of the construction company, dis. cand, 17 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. Raizberg, Entrepreneurship and risk, 64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Tsapieva, Sustainable Development of the Region: Theoretical Foundations and Model, Problems of the Modern Economy, 2(34) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fritz, M. Koch, Potentials for prosperity without growth: Ecological sustainability, social inclusion and the quality of life in 38 countries, Ecological Economics, 108, 191–199 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Shagieva, Management of regional development: the essence and the need for transformation in the context of the modernization of the national economy, Vestnik VSU. Series: economics and management, 2, 127–134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Nadeau, The unfinished journey of ecological economics, Ecological Economics, 109, 101–108 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Neudahina, Organizational and economic aspects of managing a region’s sustainable development: based on materials from the KabardinoBalkarian Republic, abstract of a dis., 24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Gudkov, Paradoxes of studying social structure in Russia, Historical and socio-educational thought, 8(2/2), 207–224 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Khusainova, Development of tools for monitoring regional economic security, author. dis. kand., 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.