E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S.I. Gamazin, V.A. Stavtsev, S.A. Tsyruk, Transient processes in power supplying systems with electrical driving load, 421 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Slavutskiy, V.S. Pryanikov, L.A. Slavutskii, Simulating the transients in a load node with a triple-wound transformer at different voltage levels, Russian Electrical Engineering, 88(7), 412–415 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Vasyliv, A mathematical model of thermal power plants smoke exhausters induction motors system operation modes, Electrical engineering & electromechanics., 3, 19–26 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Watson, J. Arillaga, Power System Electromagnetic Transients Simulation, 421 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kalinin, A.K. Arakelyan, Analysis of voltage dips during start-ups of electric motors with fan load, Elektrichestvo, 6, 46–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Dommel, Digital Computer Solution of Electromagnetic Transientsin Singleand Multiphase Networks, IEEE Transactionson Power Apparatus and Systems, 88(4), 388–399 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Moskalenko, Electrical driving Moscow, Academia, 368 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, J. Jatskevich, V. Dinavahi, Method of Interfacing Rotating Machine Models in Transient Simulation Programs, IEEE TRASACTIONS ON POWER DELIVERY, 25(2), 891–903 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, J. Jatskevich, C. Wang, P. Li, VoltageBehind-Reactance Induction Machine Model for the EMTP-Type Solution, IEEE TRANSCTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 23(3), 1226–1238 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Slavutskiy, Modeling transients in the load nodes containing the induction motors in phase coordinates, Electrical and data processing facilities and systems, 1, 38–45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Vinogradov, Vector control of alternating current electrical driving, 298 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Krause, O. Wasynczuk, S.D. Sudhoff, Analysis of the machinery and drive systems, 630 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Yadarova, G.P. Okhotkin, L.A. Slavutskii, A control system of a fan drive based on airflow Doppler ultrasonic control, Russian Electrical Engineering, 7, 420–422 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.