E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- K. Prabha, Power System Stability and Control, 7, 271 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. Prabha, P. John, A. Venkat, A. Göran, B. Anjan, N. Claudio, H. Nikos, H. David, S. Alex, T. Carson, V.C. Thierry, V. Vijay, Definition and Classification of Power System Stability, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 19, 4 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bashar, G. Chin, Power System Frequency Stability and Control, Survey International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11, 5689 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Priyank, P. Rashmi, A review on power system stability and applications of fact devices, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 3, 879–880 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Oscar, S. Jon, B. Pavol, Small-signal modelling and stability analysis of a traditional generation unit and a virtual synchronous machine in gridconnected operation supervisor Elisabetta T cosupervisors, 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simon, Eds. E. Habil, Eds. S. Mohamed, Oscillatory Stability Assessment of Power Systems using Computational Intelligence supervisor, Dissertation, 12 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Power Engineering Society 2002 IEEE Guide for Synchronous Generator Modeling Practices and Applications in Power System Stability Analyses ed Catherine B and Dom M (3 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016-5997, USA) The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. chapter, 3, 4 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kessel, H. Glavitsch, Estimating the Voltage Stability of a Power System, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1, 346 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Thierry, V. Costas, Voltage Stability of Electrical Power Systems, Springer Science+Business Media, 1, 4 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Goran, Power System Analysis ETH Zurich Eidgenossische Technische, 127 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abri, S. Ehab, A. Yasser, Optimal Placement and Sizing Method to Improve the Voltage Stability Margin in a Distribution System Using Distributed Generation, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS Vol 28, 2 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Goh, Q.S. Chua, S.W. Lee, B.C. Kok, K.C. Goh, K.T. Teo, Power Stability Monitoring Based on Voltage Instability Prediction Approach Through Wide Area System, American Journal of Applied Sciences, 729 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Edward, Eds. A. Paul, Power system stability: Elements of stability calculations, 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- P. Suguna, G. Rasmitha, Reactive Power Compensation and Load Balancing of Multi Area Power System by SVC and Active Filter, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 8, 1032–1037 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bose, C. Concordia, R.D. Dunlop, A.A. Fouad, P. Kundur, R.P. Schulz, Proposed Terms & Definitions For Power System Stability. IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-101, 1897 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.