E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- I.N. Zapolskaya, Yu.V. Vankov, Sh.G. Ziganshin, A.F. Valeev, O.I. Zverev, Reduction of heat losses of the energy supplying organization by modernization of hot water supply systems, Bulletin Kazan State Power Engineering University, B4(36), 54–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, I.N. Zapolskaya, E.V. Izmaylova, A.R. Zagretdino, R.N. Valiev, Reduction of heat losses of the energy supplying organization by modernization of hot water supply systems, Bulletin Kazan State Power Engineering University, B4, 13–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, I.N. Zapolskaya, E.V. Izmaylova, A.R. Zagretdinoand, L.V. Plotnikova, Reduction of energy consumption in the transition to hot water from individual heating points, Bulletin Kazan State Power Engineering University, B1, 19–27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sharapov, E.U. Yamleev, The techniques of protecting net and make-up water from aeration, 176 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated June 19, 2003 No. 229 (as amended on February 11, 201) “On Approval of the Rules for Technical Operation of Power Stations and Networks of the Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- The Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated August 31, 2006. № 529 “On improving the functioning of the wholesale market of electric energy (power)”. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Aksenov, Heating network, 352 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- The scheme of heat supply of the municipal entity of the city of Kazan up to year 2033. “Kazan State Power Engineering University”, 152 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Yakovlev, Improving the efficiency of district heating introduction and heating supply systems, 448 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Zvonareva, Yu.V. Vankov, The functioning of a heat supply system during the phased introduction of automated individual heat centers, News of universities. PROBLEMS OF ENERGY, B19(1-2), 164–69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Semenov, V.G. Baron, Talk of A.S. Individual heating stations of the new generation, Energy Saving, B7, 30–37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Zhukov, Economic efficiency of the mass introduction of individual thermal centers in the city of Elabuga, Energy Council, B5(36), 36–37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Orekhov, Indicators of quality of heat supply, News of heat supply, B5(141) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Zvonareva, Commercial Energy Management Control Publication of the results of the Scientific and Technical, International Conference “PromEngineering 2017” SHS Web of Conferences, 35, 01124 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/shsconf/20173501124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Teekaram, A. Palmer, Variable-flow water systems. Design. Installation and commissioning guidance, 81 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.