E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- K.L. Lobatsevich, Improving the stability of the rate of crystallization of monocrystals of leucosapphire by the Kyropoulos method by introducing predictive control on the rate of change of mass of the single crystal, Thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Borodin, Equipment for growing sapphire single crystals by the Kyropoulos method with a device for dynamic crystal weighting and automatic control with feedback, Scientific instrument engineering, 24(3), 92–98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belousov, Y.A. Koshlich, A.G. Grebenik, About one approach to the automation of the process of seeding the synthetic sapphire single crystals by the Kyropoulos method, The Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 3, 128–133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Grebenik, M.V. Panchenko, S.A. Karatach, Improving the efficiency of the process of seeding single crystals of artificial sapphire on the basis of technical vision using the method of selection of active contours, News of South-West State University. Management series, computer technology, computer science. Medical Instrument, 8-3(28), 41–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrosyan, A.V. Belousov, A.G. Grebenik, Solution of the Stefan problem during radiationconductive heat transfer in the process of growing sapphire single crystals by a modified Kyropoulos method, International Seminar on Electron Devices Design and Production (SED) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Oscisk, Complicated heat transfer, 606 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.S. Bagdasarov, High temperature crystallization from melt, 160 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Malyukov, Yu.A. Klunnikova, The calculated model of the distribution of temperature fields in sapphire single crystals, Proceedings of the IV International Scientific Conference “JCSS-2011”, 259–264 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Ignatov, Temperature growth conditions of corundum as related to crystal perfection, Theoretical calculation Journal of Crystal Growth, 52, 411–416 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Bakholdin, E.V. Galaktionov, E.A. Tropp, Calculation of thermal stresses in profiled single crystals, taking into account the temperature dependence of thermal expansion, Technical Physics Journal, 60, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Peter, D. Lagerlof, A.H. Heuer, Slip and Twinning in Sapphire (α‐Al2O3) J.Am, Ceram, 77(2), 385 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tatarchenko, V.A. Antonovich, Sustained crystal growth, 240 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Dobrovinskaya, L.A. Litvinov, V.V. Pishik, Encyclopedia of Sapphire, 508 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bardsley, G. Green, C. Holliday, D. Hurle, Automatic control of Czochralski crystal growth J, Crystal Growth, 16, 277–279 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abgaryan, Modeling of temperature and thermoelastic fields in sapphire in threedimensional curvilinear coordinates, Mat Modeling, 13(8), 20–30 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, A Course of Theoretical Physics, 8, 620 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.