E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- G. Bokov, Technical re-equipment of Russian electrical networks. How much can it cost?, Electric news, 2(14) (2002) URL: http://www.news.elteh.ru/arh/2002/14/03.php. [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Satsuk, Software and hardware for monitoring overhead power lines and managing the power system in extreme weather conditions: PhD Thesis, 314 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Boshnyakovich, Mechanical calculation of wires and cables of power lines, 254 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- D. Merkin, Introduction to the mechanics of a flexible thread, 40 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- L. Keselman, Basics of mechanics of overhead power lines, 352 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Panasenko, Analytical review of methods and devices for monitoring the intermediate span of an overhead power line, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 11(4), 572–576 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Yaroslavsky, M.F. Sadykov, D.A. Ivanov, M.P. Goryachev, A.B. Konov, Methodology of ice coating monitoring on overhead transmission lines considering misalignment using wireless communication channel sensors, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(22), 6479–6482 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Otto, Integrated Microsystems for Smart Applications, Sensors and Materials, 30(4), 767–778 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ivanov, O.G. Savelyev, R.S. Misbakhov, System of monitoring and quantitative control of ice formation on wires of air transmission lines. Energy, electromechanics and energy-efficient technologies through the eyes of youth, the materials of the IV Russian Youth Scientific School-Conference, 334–336 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muhr, S. Pack, S. Jaufer, Elektrotech. Inftech, 444 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1007/s00502-0080597-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Sadykov, M.P. Goryachev, D.A. Ivanov, D.A. Yaroslavsky, I.M. Koryshkin, The patent of the Russian Federation №185311. Device for operational monitoring of the technical condition of high-voltage power lines, 2018120028 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Yaroslavskiy, M.F. Sadykov, Development of sensor system for monitoring and control of quantitative freezing for overhead lines power, Power engineering: research, equipment, technology, 19(3-4), 69–79 (2017) https://doi.org/10.30724/1998-9903-2017-19-3-469-79 [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Goryachev, D.A. Yaroslavsky, A.A. Abdullov, Z.G. Baymukhametov, Analysis of the geometric parameters of power lines for calibration of sagging wires, Proceedings of the XII All-Russian Open Youth Scientific-Practical Conference “Dispatching and Control in the Electric Power Industry”, 470–475 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Yaroslavskiy, M.F. Sadykov, M.P. Goryachev, D.A. Ivanov, T.G. Yambaeva, Investigations of topological features of construction an intelligent overhead power transmission line based on wireless sensors, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8(12), 903–908 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Efanov, D. Sedykh, G. Osadchy, D. Barch, Permanent monitoring of railway overhead catenary poles inclination, IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS), 1–5 (2017) DOI: 10.1109/EWDTS.2017.8110142 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, K. Liu, Inspection and Monitoring Technologies of Transmission Lines with Remote Sensing, ISBN 9780128126448, 281–508 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-8126448.00005-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.