E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.E. Erastov, O.V. Novikova, On the issue of a single terminology in the system of regional energy management, Scientific and technical lists of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 2, 68–75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Polikarpov, Features of an estimation of efficiency of short-term investments of the enterprises, Industrial power, 4 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Delorm, G. Dixon, C.A. Huff, A. Schierenbeck, Investing in cities of the 21st Century: urbanization, infrastructure, and resources, Harvard Business School research (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Varvarskij, M.A. Zhukov, B. Krasovskij, Simplified methodology of feasibility study of the validity of energy saving measures in market conditions, Industrial power, 9, 46–51 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Polikarpov, On the assessment of the effectiveness of energy-saving measures implemented for borrowed funds, Industrial energy, 1, 2–3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Financial and economic analysis of energy efficiency projects (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Alternative Energy Portal https://altenergiya.ru/energosberezhenie/energoeffe ktivnost-sovremennoj-ekonomiki.html [Google Scholar]
- Business magazine “Neftegaz.RU” https://neftegaz.ru/analisis/view/8597-Doklad-A.Novaka- [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation https://minenergo.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tolstova, O.V. Novikova, Eds. S.V. Shirokova, Eds. A. A. Kovalenko, Methodical approach to self-test for compliance of the energy management system with the requirements of the standard, In the collection: Materials of the scientific-practical conference “Week of Science of SPbPU”. Engineering and Economics Institute of SPbPU, 39–43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Asadia, M. Gameiro da Silva, C.H. Antunesc, L. Diasc, Multi-objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: A model and an application, Energy and Buildings, 44, 81–87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive, EPBD. (2010/31/EC). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Erastov, O.V. Novikova, Eds. A.V. Babkin, Federal subsidization as driver of innovative development of regions in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency, In the book: Restructuring the Russian economy and industrial policy Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference with foreign participation, 102–106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Erastov, O.V. Novikova, Methodology for calculating the integrated indicator of the effectiveness of regional energy saving programs, Bulletin of the Ivanovo State University. Series: The humanities, 3, 73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Yudina, S.A. Livshits, A.F. Farrakhova, E.R. Abdullina, Preliminary results of the Federal Law of November 23, 2009 “On energy saving and improving energy efficiency and on introducing amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” and the problem of energy service contracts “ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.