E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S.A. Bostanjinyan, A.G. Merzhanov, S.I. Khudyaev, On the Hydrodynamic Thermal Explosion, Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 163(1), 133–136 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barzykin, A.G. Merzhanov, The Boundary problem in the thermal explosion theory, Dokl. ANSSSR, 120(6), 1271 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Clemmov, J.D. Huffingtonn, An extension of the theory of thermal explosion and its application to the oscillatory burning of explosives, Transactions of the Faraday Society, 52, 385–396 (1956) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Merzhanov, Combustion and explosion processes in physical chemistry and technology of inorganic materials, Russ. Chem. Rev., 72(4), 323345 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chorin, A numerical method for solving incompressible viscous flow problems, Comput. Phys, 2 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Glushkov, P.A. Strizhak, Mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer processes with chemical reaction at polymeric material ignition by several small-size hot particles, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015(614143), 1–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Livshits, Yu.A. Nazmeev, K.M. Malov, Critical regimes of the nonisothermal flow of a viscous fluid in a circular pipe, Fundamental research, 6, 56–57 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kantyukov, M.S. Takhaviev, S.A. Livshits, R.V. Lebedev, S.V. Shenkarenko, Solution of the Stationary Equation of Heat Conductivity with the Chemical and Dissipative Heat Source in an Infinite Circular Pipe for a Newtonian Fluid, Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 18(11), 200–205 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kantyukov, M.S. Takhaviev, S.A. Livshits, R.V. Lebedev, S.V. Shenkarenko, The Solution of the Stationary Equation of Heat Conductivity with the Chemical Source with the Boundary Thermal Conditions of the Third Kind in an Infinite Circular Pipe, Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 18(9), 222–225 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Reid, J.M. Prausnitz, B.E Poling, The properties of gases and liquids, 753 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Touloukian, C.Y. Ho, Thermophysical properties of matter (1972) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Lebedev, S.A. Livshits, Investigation of critical flow regimes of generalized viscous media in a tubular reactor, Proceedings of the MAI, 46(1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kutateladze, V.I. Popov, E.M. Khabakhpasheva, Hydrodynamics of liquids with variable viscosity, PMTF, 1, 45–49 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kantyukov, M.S. Takhaviev, S.A. Livshits, R.V. Lebedev, S.V. Shenkarenko, Analytical study on the presence of bifurcation phenomena in the flow of nonlinear viscous fluids in channels of complex geometry, Bulletin of the Technological University, 18(4), 223–225 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Sabitov, S.R. Enikeeva, N.A. Yudina, Using the Pade approximant to determine the ignition conditions of a continuous infinite cylinder filled with a reactive medium under convective heat transfer, Transport and storage of petroleum products and hydrocarbons, 1, 17–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.