E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N. Politaeva, Y. Smyatskaya, V. Slugin, A. Toumi, M. Bouabdelli, Effect of laser radiation on the cultivation rate of the microalga Chlorella sorokiniana as a source of biofuel, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 115(1) (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Shaburov, A. Fedyukhin, O. Derevianko, Analysis of Energy Efficiency of Municipal Solid Waste Usage for Thermal and Electrical Energy Production, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 272(2) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuznetsova, N. Politaeva, Y. Smyatskaya, A. Ivanova, Lemna Minor Cultivation for Biofuel Production, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 272(2) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Cauich-López, L.F. Barrera Payan, A.M.N. Abdelhalim, E. Socolova, A.A. Sinitsyn, I.G. Akhmetova, Small-scale steam generation from local solid waste, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 10(2), 2118–2129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuznetsova, N. Politaeva, Y. Smyatskaya, E.V. Trukhina, I. Atamanyuk, Energy Production from Chlorella Algae Biomass Under St. Petersburg Climatic Conditions, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 53(11-12), 801–805 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Borisov, O.S. Mandrikova, D.A. Mishin, Petroleum coke is an alternative fuel for a cement rotary furnace, Modern problems of science and education, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Huang, P. Zhao, S. Ghosh, A. Fedyukhin, Cohydrothermal carbonization of polyvinyl chloride and moist biomass to remove chlorine and inorganics for clean fuel production, Applied Energy, 240, 882–892 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedyukhin, I. Sultanguzin, A. Gyul’Maliev, V. Sergeev, Biomass pyrolysis and gasification comprehensive modeling for effective power generation at combined cycle power plant, Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal, 19(3), 245–253 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sitas, A.V. Fedyukhin, I.G. Akhmetova, A. Mitrofanov, S.O. Makoev, A. Asadpoori, A.A. Sinitsyn, E.A. Kikot, Assessment of technical and economic efficiency indicators of cogeneration in modern market conditions, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 10(2), 2106–2117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sultanguzin, A. Fedyukhin, V. Karasevich, A. Chernykh, Implementation of compressed air energy storages (CAES) for increasing efficiency of natural gas usage for power generation, International Gas Research Conference Proceedings, 2, 1193–1198 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Saari, E. Sermyagina, J. Kaikko, E. Vakkilainen, V. Sergeev, Integration of hydrothermal carbonization and a CHP plant: Part 2 –operational and economic analysis, Energy, 113, 574–585 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mingaleeva, D. Ermolaev, A. Galkeeva, Physicochemical foundations of produced syngas during gasification process of various hydrocarbon fuels, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 18(1), 297–304 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Saifullin, Yu.V. Vankov, Optimization of burning process of hydrocarbon fuels with varying specific heat of combustion, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 86(1) (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ganesh, M. Rajavel, P. Guruchandran, Comparison of combustion characteristics of Petcoke and Indian sub bituminous coal in a CFB Test facility, 7 INPRESSCO, 7(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Turnbull, J. Bendiksen, Petroleum coke: The coal hiding in the tap sands, OILCHANGE, 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Rueda, T. Pikkarainen, Asphaltene fluidized bed combustion, International flame research foundation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. González, N. Moreno, Fly ashes from coal and petroleum coke combustion: Current and innovative potential applications, Waste Management & Research, 27(10) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sadikov, V. Larionov, M. Varfolomeev, Evaluation Method of Influence of Catalyst Precursors on Initiation of In-Situ Combustion and It’s Dynamics, SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.