E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Position of RAO “UES of RUSSIA” dated 06.06.2000. NRD 153-34.0-03.503-00 “Provision on psychophysiological ensuring the reliability of professional activity and preserving the health of personnel of energy enterprises” (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of August 31, 2011 N 390 “On approval of the procedure for conducting medical examinations (surveys) of workers directly involved in work related to the maintenance of electric power facilities” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of March 26, 2003 N35-FZ “On Electric Power Industry” Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2003, N 13, Article 1177; 2007, N 45, Article 5427 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia dated April 12, 2011 No. 302n “On approval of the lists of harmful and (or) hazardous production factors and works during which preliminary and periodic medical examinations (surveys) are carried out, and the Procedure for conducting mandatory preliminary and periodic medical examinations (surveys) of employees engaged in heavy work and work with harmful and (or) dangerous working conditions (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Health of Russia dated November 8, 2012 “On approval of the procedure for pre-shift (pre-trip) and post-shift (post-trip) medical examinations” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 21.11.2011 No. 323 “On the basis of the protection of public health in the Russian Federation” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Jackson, Ed. V.V. Luchinin, Newest Sensors, 133–138 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Zurbuchen, Precision thermometry, Measurement science conference tutorial “Thermometry-fundamental and practice” (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Childs, Practical Temperature Measurement, ISBN 0-750-65080-X (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Nicholas, D.R. White, Traceable Temperatures, 2, ISBN 0-471-49291-4 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 50267.0.3-99. Medical electrical products. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R15.013-94. System development and production of products. Medical products. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Larushin, M.A. Galkin, R.N. Hizbullin, V.A. Novikov, A.P. Kuzmich, Measurement of the temperature response of human organs to the electrolaser effect, World of Measurements, 3, 2125 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Larushin, M.A. Galkin, R.N. Hizbullin, V.A. Novikov, Thermometer medical digital precision, World measurements, 9, 9–17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Larushin, M.A. Galkin, R.N. Hizbullin, V.A. Novikov, Dual-channel laser photoplethysmograph, World of measurements, 7, 22–28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.