E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N. Ismail. How technology is revolutionizing the energy sector, https://www.information-age.com/technologyrevolutionising-energy-sector123468883/ [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Drozdova, N.E. Elov, Information technology as a tool regional energy solutions in the transition to Smart, Automation & it in power engineering, 4, 29–31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kozlov, Introduction of information technologies in the energy bulletin of Moscow Energy institute, MPEI VESTNIK, 3, 59–64 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Livshitz, A.V. Neklyudov, An information security assessment hybrid methodology for power engineering, Energy security and energy efficiency, 4 , 5–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Korolev, NTI: Smart energy is a chance for Russian it and Telecom companies. URL: http://www.cnews.ru/articles/2017-02 https://scienceforum.ru/2015/article/2015009878 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Cuprian, V.A. Titova, Application of modern information technologies in power industry. URL: https://scienceforum.ru/2015/article/2015009878 [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Khabrieva, Tools to improve the competitive strength of the organization: Scientific review, 24 458–60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Torkunova, Optimization Model of Interactive Forms of Education for Formation Innovative and Research Competence, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 1690–2 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Torkunova, O.I. Bogomolova, I.R. Muhametkalieva, A.R. Fazilanova, Informationanalytical system of monitoring of the level of qualification of personnel, Vestnik Kazanskogo energeticheskogo universiteta, 4, 22–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Bain, E. Jo Zo, A.R. Kasimov, The method of reduction of the intensity of information flows integrated information manadgement systems in the energy sector, The defense complex – scientific and technicalprogress of Rissia, 3, 33–7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Shishaev, V.V. Dikovitsky, N.V. Nikulina, Architecture and Technologies of KnowledgeBased Multi-domain Information Systems for Industrial Purposes, Automation control theory perspectives in intelligent systems, 5, 359–69 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Lizunov, R.Sh. Misbakhov, I.Z. Bagautdinov, The centralized system of relay protection and automation for substations of medium voltage, 2nd International conference on industrial engineering, Applications and manufacturing (2016) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7911449 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tsvetkov, A.R. Safin, R.R. Gibadullin, Hardware-Software system test bench for studies of a reciprocating electrical machine, 2nd International conference on industrial engineering, Applications and manufacturing (2016) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7911493 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Izmailova, T.O. Politova, V.V. Serov, Development of methods of detection of pipelines corrosion defeat by computer modeling, 2nd international conference on industrial engineering, Applications and manufacturing (2016) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7911605/ [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, L.A. Kashipova, Development of software for analysis of the structure of industrial heat and power systems, 2nd international conference on industrial engineering, Applications and manufacturing (2016) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7911675 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.