E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.L. Poteryahin, Organizational personnel loyalty: definitions and notions (http://labipt.com) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Oksinoid, Loyalty of personnel (2018) (http://www.elitarium.ru/lojalnost_predannost_personala) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. O’Malley, Creating Commitment: How to Attract and Retain Talented Employees, 325 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Sinyavets, Problematic aspects of management effectiveness analysis methodology, Herald of Omsk University, 4, 26–35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajendra, D.V. Sisodia, N. Wolfe, N.S. Jagdish, Firms of Endearment How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose, Pearson Education, Inc Wharton School Publishing, 1, 336 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Harskiy, Trustworthiness and loyalty of personnel, 289 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Bazarov, B.L. Eremin, Personnel management, 560 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brown, C. Gilroy, A. Kohen, The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Employment and Unemployment, Journal of Economic Literature, 487–528 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Greenberg, R.A. Baron, Behavior in Organizations: Understanding and Managing the Human Side of Work, 691 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lutens, Organizational behavior, 265 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Meyer, Building Commitment in an Era of Change (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Meyer, N.J. Allen, C.A. Smith, Commitment to organizations and occupations: extension and test of a three-component conceptualization, Journal of Applied Psychology, 78(4), 538–551 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Mercurio, Affective commitment as a core essence of organizational commitment: an integrative literature review, Human Resource Development Review, 14(4), 389–414 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Solomandina, Organizational company culture, 624 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Voronin, N. Markova, Winning the Hearts: how to appeal to personnel (2017) (https://www.cfin.ru/management/people/motivatio n/Winning_Hearts.shtml) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.