E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2019 № 216 “On Approving the Doctrine of the Energy Security of the Russian Federation”. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Zhilkina, Economic mechanism of innovative management of energy security, III Manyakin readings. Materials of the international scientificpractical conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vasenkov, A.A. Prokhozhev, Security of Russia: modern understanding of security, 22 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kerste, M. Gerritsen, J. Weda, B. Tieben, Systemic Risk in the Energy Sector – Is There Need for Financial Regulation?, Energy Policy, 78, (2015) (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jebo.2017.09.013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Beccali, M. Cellura, V. Lo Brano, A. Marvuglia, Forecasting daily urban electric load profiles using artificial neural networks, Journal on Energy Conversion and Management, 45(18), 2879–2900 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nikitenko, E.V. Goosen, The problems and prospects of the public-private partnership in the Russian fuel and energy sector, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 53(1) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Burgherr, J. Giroux, M. Spada, Accidents in the Energy Sector and Energy Infrastructure Attacks in the Context of Energy Security, European Journal of Risk Regulation, 6(2), 271–283 (2015) (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1867299X00004578) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Grynko, T. Gviniashvili, Organisational and economic mechanism of business entities’ innovative development management, Economic Annals-XXI (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Tatietse, P. Villeneuve, J. Ngundam, F. Kenfack, Contribution to the analysis of urban residential electrical energy demand in developing countries, Energy, 27(6), 591–606 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, V.D. Sekerin, A.E. Gorokhova, T.P. Danko, O.A. Bank, Technological changes as the development factor of the global and Russian energy sector, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 7(1), 209–215 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Muscas, Power quality monitoring in modern electric distribution systems, IEEE Instrum. Meas. Mag., 13(5), 19–27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.H.J. Bollen, S. Bahramirad, A. Khodaei, Is there a place for power quality in the smart grid?, Proc. Int. Conf. Harmon. Qual. Power, 713–717 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kapitonov, G.A. Taspenova, V.R. Meshkov, A.A. Shulus, Integration of small and middle-sized enterprises into large energy corporations as a factor of business sustainability, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 7(2), 4452 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qiu, G. Colson, C. Grebitus, Risk preferences and purchase of energy-efficient technologies in the residential sector, Ecological Economics, 107, 14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kvasov, Mechanism for system management of innovative development, Research (2015) (DOI: 10.18323/2073-5073-2015-4-116-120). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.