E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- M. Vadari, Electric System Operations: Evolving to the Modern Grid, 251 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- 1970-2004, OSHA’s regulations, 29 CFR 1910 Occupational Safety and Health Administration, subpart S Electrical [Google Scholar]
- 2015, NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace [Google Scholar]
- E. Battistoni, A. Bonacelli, A. Colladon, M. Schiraldi, Analysis of the Effect of Operations Management Practices on Performance, 1–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kostechko, A.A. Kostyukov, L.S. Kulikov, N.G. Yagovkin, Methodological aspects of building automated information-processing systems Samara RAS SSC, 60 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Yagovkin, S.A. Panyukova, M.A. Krivova, Model of the formation of a dangerous situation in the production system, News of Samara scientific. Center of Sciences, 1(9)(33), 2281–2284 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Belov, Theoretical foundations of system engineering security, 424 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alekina, G.N. Yagovkin, Diagnostic operator activity in the operation of technical systems, Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference “Ashirov readings”, 2, 286–291 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alekina, D.A. Melnikova, G.N. Yagovkin, Theoretical foundations of the formation of an integrated production safety management system, Monograph Go Tech, 281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Nebylytsin, The reliability of the operator in a complex control system, 358–367 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Arkhipova, Research of management systems, 240 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Batishchev, N.G. Yagovkin, Methodology of decision support in the management of integrative large-scale production systems, 142 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mushikh, P. Muller, Methods of making technical decisions, 208 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bashlykov, Designing decision-making systems in the energy sector, 318 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Trakhtengerts, Computer decision support, 247 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.