E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- D.K. Lukov, Automated Process Control Systems (APCS), European science, 2(44), 19–21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Rabenko, V.E. Nazarov, S.V. Karasev, O.V. Erenkov, Actuality of modernization of the process control system of power units, Energy saving and water treatment, 57–60 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Myshlyaev, K.G. Wenger, K.A. Ivushkin, V.N. Makarov, About the development of automation management systems, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Gitelman, D.G. Sandler, T.B. Gavrilova, M.V. Kozhevnikov, Complex Systems Management competency for technology modernization, Jour. of Design & Nature and Ecodyn, 525−37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Filimonova, G.O. Boos, Modern automated process control systems, Innovations in science 39–42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Kadyrov, T.S. Borukeev, G.D. Matekova, Problems of automation of the fuel path of the Bishkek CHP Multi-core process, parallel program, plis, signal processing systems, 267–74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kapchunov, A.G. Resh, Modernization of the coal dust supply system in the 300 MW unit of Troitsk SDPP OGK-2, Energy and resource saving in power engineering and the social sphere: materials of the international scientific and technical conference of students, graduate students, scientists, 112–3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Agrawal, B.K. Panigrahi, P.M. Subbarao, Intelligent Decision Support System for Detection and Root Cause Analysis of Faults in Coal Mills, IEEE Transaction Detection System, 934–44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fu, Ch. Hong, J. Li, Optimal decoupling control method and its application to a ball mill coalpulverizing system IEEE/CAA, Journal of Automatica Sinica, 1035–43 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Vtyurin, L.A. Letin, A.M. Bychkov, V.M. Shenaev, A.B. Volkov, Improvement of the reliability and the technical and economic indices of the equipment and systems for coal pulverization at thermal power stations, Coal Thermal Engineering, 622−31 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Mingaleeva, Yu.N. Zatsarinnaya, E.K. Vachagina, Analysis of the operation of the fuel preparation system of a pulverized coal-fired power plant, Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Energy Issues, 22–31 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.