E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A. Afanas’ev, Financial stability factors of modern Russian electric power companies, Proceedings of BrSU Series: Economics and management, 60–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cherutova, Problems of improving the financial performance of commercial organizations, Proceedings of the Bratsk state University. Series: Economics and management 147–150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiuli, W. Zhenhua, W. Jian, A production information platform for electric power enterprise, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 10.1109/ICIT.2008.4608547 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dadayan, Comparative analysis of methods for assessing the financial stability of commercial organizations Economics and business: theory and practice, 9, 42–5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erastov, O. Novikova, Innovative energy saving: an integral method of assessing the motivational environment, Bulletin of Ivanovo state energy University, 2, 75–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorskin, Factors influencing the financial stability of the Corporation, Problems of modern science and education, 6(88), 37–42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yechu, Implementation of Responsibility Accounting in Electric Power Enterprises, 10.2991/icitme-18.2018.30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, Y. Hu, Electricity Price Regulation and Electric Power Enterprises’ Behaviors, International Journal of Business and Management, 6 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kibitkin, Accounting and analysis in a commercial organization: tutorial, 368 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kvyatkovskaya, Accounting for environmental factors in the methodology of financial analysis of enterprise sustainability, Forum of young scientists 11(15), 418–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.C Liang, J.L. Luo, L. Zhong, Production elasticity and asset restructuring of electrical power enterprises, 34 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lyadova, Analysis of factors affecting the financial stability of the enterprise, and methods of their evaluation, The work of young scientists, 175-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lyubushin, N. Babicheva, A. Galushkina, L. Kozlova, Analysis of methods and models for assessing the financial stability of organizations, ECONOMIC ANALYSIS, 1(166), 3–11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Meng, M.W. Shi, Ch.M. Song, Research on Comprehensive Plan Management of Electric Power Enterprises, 10.2991/icmesd-18.2018.181. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Osipova, T. Kharlamova, The state of modern heat power engineering and increasing the economic efficiency of heat supply, International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018) MATEC Web of Conferences, 245, https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201824505002 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Rodionov, E.A. Konnikov, O.A. Konnikova, Approaches to ensuring the sustainability of industrial enterprises of different technological levels, Journal of Social Sciences Research, 277–282 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Shchepinin, V.A. Leventsov, B.F. Zabelin, E.A. Konnikov, E.O. Kasianenko, The content aspect of the tendency to reflect the actual result of management, 6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO), 657–662, DOI: 10.1109/ICRITO.2017.8342509 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Trunova, V. Alyab’eva, V, Factors and ways to improve the financial stability of organizations, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasser, N. Kalajtan, Study of internal and external factors affecting the financial stability of enterprises and corporations, Science, education, business, 28–32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, ke, L. Kaibi, W.X. Shen, Research on Financial Risk Management for Electric Power Enterprises, Systems Engineering Procedia, 4, 54–60, 10.1016/j.sepro.2011.11.049 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shipeng, Financial Management Innovation of Electric Power Enterprises Based on Robotic Process Automation, 10.2991/seiem-18.2019.53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.