E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.S. Gorshkov, N.I. Vatin, P.P. Rymkevich, O.O. Kydrevich, Payback period of investments in energy saving Magazine of Civil Engineering, 78(2), 65–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kabanov, Organizational and technological reliability of the construction process, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 77(1), 59–67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalyutik, D.V. Grigorieva, A.V. Fedyukhin, O.V. Derevianko, I.G. Akhmetova, Reduction of the technological minimum by bypass method with environmental impact estimation on the example of energy blocks with T-100 and T-250/300-240 turbines, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288(1), 012094 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Plotnikova, R.R. Giniyatov, S.Y. Sitnikov, M.A. Fedorov, R.S. Zaripova, Perfection of the methodology for developing industrial secondary energy generation systems, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288(1), 012069 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mushchanov, A.N. Orzhekhovskii, A.V. Zubenko, S.A. Fomenko, Refined methods for calculating and designing engineering structures, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 78(2), 101–115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sitas, A.V. Fedyukhin, I.G. Akhmetova, A. Mitrofanov, S.O. Makoev, A. Asadpoori, A.A. Sinitsyn, E.A. Kikot, Assessment of technical and economic efficiency indicators of cogeneration in modern market conditions, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 10(2), 21062117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sukhareva, A. Fedyukhin, O. Derevianko, M. Egorov, L. Mukhametova, L. Akhmetova, Optimization of combined heat and power plant operating mode by means of underutilized equipment mothball, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288(1), 012122 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The reporting form of the power engineering facility in accordance with Order 340 (Appendix 73. Section 2 Table 1 Main technical data of power steam boilers and waste heat boilers) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/macr o/prognoz/doc20130325_06 [Google Scholar]
- RD 34.08.552-95 Methodical instructions for writing a report of a power plant and a joint-stock company of energy and electrification on the thermal efficiency of equipment [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Belyayev, V.V. Litvak, S.S. Solod, Reliability of TPP thermal power equipment, 218 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Akhmetova, N.D. Chichirova, Application of SAW method for multiple-criteria comparative analysis of the reliability of heat supply organizations, Thermal Engineering, 63(14), 1016–1024 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Belov, Management of production assets in the energy sector: the quality of repairs and reliability maintenance, Power Plants, 3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.P. Grabchak, Monograph. Digital transformation of electric power, ISBN 978-54365-3063-5, 338 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ernst & Young LLC Assessment and consulting services Review of the Russian electric power industry [Electronic resource] https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY-power-market-russia-2018/$File/EY-power-marketrussia-2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dolmatov, Ye.V. Yarkin, Electric power industry of Russia: Main performance indicators and development trends [Electronic resource] https://ipcrem.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/219091356 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Official Unified Interdepartmental Informational Statistical System [Electronic resource] https://www.fedstat.ru/indicator/33926 [Google Scholar]
- Official Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/macro/prognoz/doc20130325_06 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.