E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- J. Kotowicz, M. Job, M. Brzeczek, The characteristics of ultramodern combined cycle power plants, Energy, 92(12), 197–211 (2015) DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2015.04.006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M.Y. Razak, Industrial Gas Turbines: Performance and Operability, Industrial Gas Turbines: Performance and Operability, 1–602, (2007) DOI: 10.1533/9781845693404. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Clifford, S. Cruz-Manzo, Y. Zhang, V. Panov, A. Latimer, Development of a Steady-State Thermodynamic Model in Microsoft Excel for Performance Analysis of Industrial Gas Turbines, Annual Conference of the Ieee Industrial Electronics Society, Proceedings Paper, 43, 4717–4723 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Mendeleev, G.E. Marin, Factors affecting the ability of the CCGT unit to generate a given power and the fulfillment of a given electrical load curve, Modern technology in the energy sector. All Russian Specialized Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Specialists, 36–40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Madhlopa, Gas Turbine Fuels and Fuel Systems in Principles of Solar Gas Turbines for Electricity Generation, Green Energy and Technology, 27–49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alajmi, N.M. Adam, A.A. Hairuddin, L.C. Abdullah, Fuel atomization in gas turbines: A review of novel technology, International Journal of Energy Research, Review, 43(8), 3166–3181 (2019) DOI: 10.1002/er.4415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Khudair, K.A. Abass, N.S. Abed, K.H. Ali, S. AbdulAziz, A.C. Shaboot, Theoretical Investigation For The Effect of Fuel Quality on Gas Turbine Power Plants in Ibn Al-Haitham, 1st International Scientific Conference on Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics (IHSCICONF), 1003 (2018) DOI: 10.1088/17426596/1003/1/012022. [Google Scholar]
- K.X. Liu, S. Sadasivuni, N. Parsania, Industrial gas turbine engine response and combustion performance to fuel changeovers in compositions and heating values, Fuel, Article, 242(4), 507–519 (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2019.01.030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsai, P. Pezzini, D. Tucker, K.M. Bryden, Multiple-Model Adaptive Control of a Hybrid Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Gas Turbine Power Plant Simulator, Journal of Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage, 3(16), 11 (2019) DOI: 10.1115/1.4042381. [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Zheng, J. Cronly, E. Ubogu, I. Ahmed, Y. Zhang, B. Khandelwal, Experimental investigation on alternative fuel combustion performance using a gas turbine combustor, Applied Energy, 238, 15301542 (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.01.175. [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Zheng, Effects of Alternative Fuel Properties on Particulate Produced in a Gas Turbine Combustor, Energy & Fuels, 32, 9883–9897 (2018) DOI: 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.8b01442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Osipov, A.V. Titov, Automated system of gasdynamic calculations of energy turbomachines: Proc. manual, 277 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Esclapez, Fuel effects on lean blow-out in a realistic gas turbine combustor, Combustion and Flame, 181, 82–99 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.combustflame.2017.02.035. [Google Scholar]
- P. Lokini, D.K. Roshan, A. Kushari, Influence of Swirl and Primary Zone Airflow Rate on the Emissions and Performance of a Liquid-Fueled Gas Turbine Combustor, Journal of Energy Resources Technology-Transactions of the Asme, 141(6), 9 (2019) DOI: 10.1115/1.4042410. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zornek, T. Mosbach, M. Aigner, Optical Measurements of a Lower Calorific ValuesCombustor Operated in a Micro Gas Turbine With Various Fuel Compositions, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power-Transactions of the Asme, 141(4), 4 (2019) DOI: 10.1115/1.4040908. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.