E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N.V. Savina, Y.V. Myasoedov, L.A. Myasoedova, Influence of quality of the electric energy on reliability of electrical supply systems, Int. multiconf. on industrial engineering and modern technologies (Vladivostok), 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shpiganovich, V.I. Zatsepina, A.A. Shpiganovich, V.M. Stepanov, Power-supply systems reliability control, EAI endorsed transactions on energy web, 5(19), 155083 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, J.Q. Xu, J. Su, The research of urban distribution network high-reliability power supply construction, International Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection, 1497–1500 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Akhmedova, Error analysis of relay protection systems in the energy sector, Energy and Resource Saving: Industry and Transport, 3, 19–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zatsepina, E.P. Zatsepin, Reliability of power supply systems under the influence of negative factors, Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Application and Manufacturing, 1–4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Janak, Z. Hadas, J. Smilek, Reliability assessment of electromechanical energy harvesting systems establishment of devices key characteristics for application in safety-critical systems, 17th Int. Conf. on Mechatronics Mechatronika, 1–4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, Q. Liu, T. Li, The reliability model of Micro-electromechanical system based on fracture mechanism, The Proceedings of 9th Int. Conf. on Reliability, Maintainability and Safety, 378–382 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Zatsepin, Informational and measuring system for EAF, Stal’, 3, 23–27 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vdovin, D.P. Visloguzov, V.A. Klan, D.A. Kotin, V.V. Pankratov, A.V. Smetannikov, DC mains backup power system for frequencycontrolled electric drive, 15th Int. Conf. of Young Specialists on Micro/nanotechnologies and Electron devices, 387–391 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuznetsov, O. Pan’kina, N. Machkovskaya, Electric double layer capacitors (ionistors): design and production, Components and Technologies, 50, 12–16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Filimonova, E.P. Zatsepin, V.I. Zatsepina, Multilevel control or power consumption at metallurgical plants, Int. Russian Automation Conf., 1–4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Grits, T.V. Dubovoy, I.Ya. Shestakov, Ionistors, Actual Problems of Aviation and Astronautics, 1(11), 240–241 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, Analysis of supercapacitor charge redistribution through constant power experiments, IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Super capacitors: 2002-2012. Available at: http://www.electrosad.ru/Electronics/SuperCon.htm (Accessed 30 September 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Edwards, R. Heerden, S. Chowdhury, S.P. Chowdury, H. Kang, Fast auto-reclose function for 765 kV lines in the proximity of resonant line voltages, 10th IET Int. Conf. on Developments in Power System Protection. Managing the Change, 14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.