E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S. Volokhina, Pipes will burn: The Ministry of Construction stated the need to repair 30% of the heating networks, Economics and Management (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vakatov, A.Ye. Buklov, Experience of engineering diagnostics of heating networks in Togliatti, Heat Supply News, 9(73) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Zvyagintsev, The experience of diagnostics of heating networks pipelines by the method of acoustic tomography in combination with a contactless magnetometric method, Heat Supply News, 03(139) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ye. Voyevodov, Experience of the service of diagnostics and control of heating networks in Syktyvkar. Part 1, Heat Supply News, 04(116) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alexandrov, S.Ye. Babushkin, A.R. Tamvilius, On the operational efficiency of the remote control of PPU heat pipelines, Heat Supply News, 2(218) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Chupin, V.I. Shlapakov, Analysis of the accident rate of heating networks and the planning of pipe replacement in an automated control system for the heating networks operation, Heat Supply News, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Matveyev, Experience in the diagnosis of heating networks at the Municipal Unitary Enterprise Yoshkar-Ola TPP-1, Heat Supply News, 7(11), 24–27 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bigus, A.B. Schastlivtsev, M.A. Sabrekov, Acoustic emission control on pipelines of the main heating networks of the Norilsk industrial region, Heat Supply News, 11(195) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Grankin, D.B. Domracheyev, Experience of using the method of acoustic diagnostics of heating networks pipelines, Heat Supply New, 2, 42–48 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.G. Ziganshin, Yu.V. Vankov, E.V. Izmaylova, Monitoring the technical condition of pipelines by acoustic methods, 160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gorbunova, Yu.V. Vankov, T.O. Politova, Calculation and evaluation of the reliability index in the designing heating networks [Electronic resource], Engineering Bulletin of Don, 1 (2014) http://ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n1y2014/2228 Russian language [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Geroyeva, I.Yu. Zilberova, Forecasting and diagnostics of the technical condition of the municipal infrastructure facilities [Electronic resource], Engineering Bulletin of Don, 4 (2012) http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4p1y2012/1074 (free access) Title from the screen. – Russian language [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Vankov, T.G. Gorbunova, T.O. Politova, Sh.G. Ziganshin, Functional reliability of heating networks in Kazan: Theory and Practice, RELIABILITY AND QUALITY (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Vankov, T.G. Gorbunova, T.O. Politova, Sh.G. Ziganshin, D.N. Zagidullin, Practical application of reliability index in designing heating networks [Electronic resource], Prescopus Russia: Open journal (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Filimonov, Leak detectors for the searching leaks on the heating networks, Heat Supply News, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.