E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Izmailov A.Yu., Moskovsky M.N., Podlesnyi D.S. Development of a set of working units from polymeric materials for the design of combine harvesters, International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment(ICMTMTE 2018) electronic edition. Cep. “MATEC Web of Conferences” 2018. C05010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhalnin E.V., Cench Yu.S., Pyanov V.S. Technique for analyzing the technical level of combine harvesters by functional and design parameters// Agricultural Machines and Technologies. 2018. V.12. No.2. p. 4–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zherdev M.N., Golovkov A.N. Scientific and analytical review of test results at the Central Chernozem MIS of self-propelled combine harvesters// Federal State Budgetary Institution “Central Chernozem State Zonal Machine-Building Testing Station”. Pos. Reeds. 2016.№2. 128p. [Google Scholar]
- Zhalnin E.V. Security of Russian farms with grain harvesting equipment// Rural mechanicizer. 2013. No.3. p. 4–6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhalnin E.V. Optimization of the machine use of a powerful reserve for increasing the efficiency of agricultural production// Science in Central Russia. 2013. No.1. p. 4–15. [Google Scholar]
- Lobachevsky YP, Methodical recommendations on the implementation of monitoring systems and management of harvest-transport complexes/ co-authors: A.Yu. Izmailov and others;FSBIFNATS VIM. M., 2016. 107p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.