E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- P.A. Kozlov, A.M. Panshin, V.G. Dyubanov, E.N. Selivanov, Development and industrial implementation of integrated and resource- energy-saving technologies and equipment for the processing of industrial wastes from ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy with the extraction of zinc, lead, tin, copper and iron into commercial products, Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference with international participation “Prospects for the development of metallurgy and engineering with the use of completed basic research and research and development “, Yekaterinburg, pp.29–32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. McClelland, G.E. Metius, Recycling Ferrous & Nonferrous Waste Streams with FASTMET, J. of the Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, № 8, pp. 30–34 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma. Naiyang, Recycling of basic oxygen furnace steelmaking dust by in process separation of zinc from the dust, Journal of Cleaner Production 112, pp 4497–4504 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Axelrod, V.A. Maltsev, S.G. Melamud, A.P. Baranov, Ecological and other problems ofprocessing zinc-containing dusts from arc steel-smelting furnaces, Ferrous metallurgy, № 7 (1351), pp.91–96 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Baranov, I.B. Fedosov, N.V. Tleukhov, A. Woolett, P. Bee Wynter, The practice of processing zinc-containing electrometallurgical steel dust using the latest technology of the British company Zincox Resources Pls in the Republic of Korea. Ferrous metallurgy, No. 11 (1379), pp. 71–76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Grudinsky, V.G. Dyubanov, L.I. Leontyev, P.A. Kozlov, Investigation of the zinc ferrite decomposition process during the calcination of electric steel melting dust in the presence of lime. Proceedings of the Congress with international participation and the Conference of Young Scientists, V Forum “Fundamental research and applied development of processes for processing and recycling technogenic formations. Ural market of scrap, industrial and municipal waste”. Publisher: Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science Institute of Metallurgy of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Yekaterinburg), pp.182–184. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.