E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- E.P. Mednikov, Turbulent transfer and subsidence of aerosols, (M.: Science, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Fuchs, Mechanics of aerosols (M.: USSR Academy of Sciences, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Fuchs, A.G. Strugin, High-dispersed aerosols (M., 1969) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.2.1.04-77Protection of Nature. Atmosphere. Sources and meteorological factors of pollution, industrial emissions (M.: Standards Publishing, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.2.4.02-81Protection of Nature. Atmosphere. General requirements for methods for the determination ofpollutants (M.: Standards Publishing, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- RF Law from.05.1999« On the protection of atmospheric air», №96–ф3, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- RF Law from 19.12.1991 «On the protection of the environment», Vedomosti SND, 10, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Methods for calculating emissions from unorganized sources in in the building materials industry (Novorossiysk:CJSC «NIPIOSTROM», 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Stefanenko, V.N. Azarov, K.A. Trohimchuk, M.V. Trohimchuk, Research of air flows dynamics at construction works in the condition of urban built-up areas, Applied Mechanics and Materials. The 2nd International Conference Material, v.875, pp.183–186 (2018 ).10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.875.183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, S.A. Koshkarev, Increasing the environmental safety of the construction industry by improving dust removal systems, with the usage of a comprehensive dispersion analysis of dust emissions, Bulletin of Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering of Volgograd Series: Construction and architecture, 43, 161–174 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.M. Sergina, T. Kondratenko, Problems of the protection of urban ambient air pollution from industrial dust emissionsMATEC Web of Conferences.Vol.106:International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 «SMART City», (2017 ) URL:https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/abs/2017/20/contents/contents.html [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, A.I. Evtushenko, V.P. Batmanov, A.B. Strelyaeva, V.V. Lupinogin, Aerodynamic Characteristics of Dust in the Emissions into the Atmosphere and Working Zone of Construction Enterprises, International Review of Civil Engineering, v.7(5), pp.132–136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.